Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strangest place you have vomited

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

This only happened recently: I woke up one night after an all day piss up quite enjoying my warm soft pillow, until I realised I didn't have a pillow and that said warm soft pillow was a pile of puke, I just flipped the mattress over and went back to sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

No need to link buddy, I know about those things.

Give me some credit huh?

To be honest, I knew you'd be familiar with the act. I just didn't want the other poor souls to be scratching their heads! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

markok84 wrote: »
    This only happened recently: I woke up one night after an all day piss up quite enjoying my warm soft pillow, until I realised I didn't have a pillow and that said warm soft pillow was a pile of puke, I just flipped the mattress over and went back to sleep.

Not a puking story, but after many a heavy days drinking, i've gone into a local fast food establishment and purchase absolutely everything on the menu. Chicken burger, quarter pounder, nuggets, garlic and cheese chips etc.

After spending about twenty quid on sh1te food, then scurry off home for this massive feast and promptly fall asleep without eating a fcuking bit of it.

Edit: I've no idea why i quoted the above story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭muffy

Once I felt a little ill in Dorans, and not wanting to degrade myself by puking in such a fine establishment :rolleyes:, I ran up the road and puked on the step of Club M, beside a bouncer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I woke up one morning after a heavy nights drinking to discover that a mug on the bed-side locker was full to the brim with puke...as well as one of the locker's drawers. :o

Not a single drop was spilled anywhere else though, I was quite proud of that. If nothing else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

I blame myself for reading that
    I blame myself for already knowing what that was!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Nowhere too unusual. Projectile vomited all over a college friend's flat when I was 19, trying to hold it in while running to the jacks. Too many drinks that night and than a spliff pushed me over the edge.

The college friend didn't talk to me for weeks afterwards. I sorta understood why - there was puke all over her kitchen, walls, furniture and even some on her ceiling.:eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

In the front garden of the local parochial house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Into my shoe after a night out. I had also been drinking red Aftershock so it was a weird pinky/ red colour.

Puked on the 'prized' flower beds that belonged to my ex's mother. He was a fool & so was she so I didn't mind too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

In my own hair.....ewwwwww...in the my grans shower(woke up in the shower surrounded by vomit....which is how it got in my own hair)thankfully I didnt have far togo to get washed:o I had drank a serious amount

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

I once got sick in my bedroom, now fortunately I have a sink in my bedroom. I got up to empty the contents of my stomach but I couldn't find the lightswitch, I stood over what I thought was the sink but it turned out to be my friend who was sleeping on the floor. He was so drunk that all he could do was whimper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Lord Henry

1) I must admit that one balmy summers night I found myself in unfamilar surroundings - an establishment by the name of McDonalds. It was absolutely frightful and one should really have known better than to indulge in two Spicey Chicken Burgers. Such rot! Unfortunately one had to consume said purchase rather quickly in an effort to flee to pastures more suited to one's disposition which led to one projectile vomiting all over the front window whilst doing one's best to apologize to the riff raff who were looking on in horror. Of course one must also admit to being very, very, drunk.

2) One also got quite merry at a Mexican Wedding and ended up crawling on all fours across a garden after midnight to a port-a-loo only to pull open the door and see an 80-year old grandmother taking a dump. One had no option but to heave a mixture of tequila and fajitas all over the floor whilst crying like a wounded hyena. Dreadful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sillyputty

In a memorial garden at the front of a local church - a couple of hours before it was officially unveiled.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Lord Henry wrote: »
    1) I must admit that one balmy summers night I found myself in unfamilar surroundings - an establishment by the name of McDonalds. It was absolutely frightful and one should really have known better than to indulge in two Spicey Chicken Burgers. Such rot! Unfortunately one had to consume said purchase rather quickly in an effort to flee to pastures more suited to one's disposition which led to one projectile vomiting all over the front window whilst doing one's best to apologize to the riff raff who were looking on in horror. Of course one must also admit to being very, very, drunk.

2) One also got quite merry at a Mexican Wedding and ended up crawling on all fours across a garden after midnight to a port-a-loo only to pull open the door and see an 80-year old grandmother taking a dump. One had no option but to heave a mixture of tequila and fajitas all over the floor whilst crying like a wounded hyena. Dreadful!
    Themed Posting.

Oh great.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Themed Posting.

Oh great.

I have checked up on this poster. He has posted in the limerick forum.
    No lords come from limerick.
    Gimmick poster fail and we can all move on with our vomitting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

ritz carlton powerscourt in gr **** meal

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

On my own back. Go figure. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Onto my dates foot on the way to a Debs......................

aaaaaah memories, good times:rolleyes:

My sister's boyfriend did that to her at his debs! Except he got sick all over her dress!

Worst place I've ever got sick is probably INTO the glass I was chugging vodka from!
    :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭deisedude

1) After the meal at the debs the food did not sit well and i puked all over myself and a friend of mine. No alcohol in me at the time or anything, just spontaneously combusted.

2) Coming back from a college piss up in Killarney i got sick on a friends coat. He found it that night so dont fell too guilty about that one

3) Getting a lift back from a house party i had to be given a bin bag which i had nearly filled by the time i got home. I was so pissed i couldnt open the door and my friend had to do it for me. I've never drank a bottle of vodka straight from that night since

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Funniest I ever saw was on a balcony while on a ferry to France for a school trip during heavy wind. Two mates feeling the effects of the waves - One gets sick mid-air and it was blown into the face of the other who then proceeds to vomit as a result - puke-O-rama! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭Archeron

Into a basket of Pot Pourri in a friends house. I wasnt sure what to do, so I covered the puke in yet more pot pourri and left it on their bathroom window.

(I was drunk)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

Into my own shoes while still wearing them, I'll never remember how I did that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Around the side of a church.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭quirkster

Into this random girls mouth I was scoring. Well only a bit came out cos I fairly legged it to the bathroom after that - 2nd night of my first freshers week last october....I was stumbling all over the place mid kiss due to an extreme loss of balance due to copious amounts of alcohol. for puking however, I blame the dizzyness NOT the alcohol :p

Also the side of the M50, on the way to a college ball. A litre of vodka in 40 mins = sick quirkster
    Also the dinner table that same night. And the dance floor Im told

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

on the bus the morning after a night out.but i had just drank a bottle of ribena so it was bright purple....:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

In my mates hand. He knew I was going to get sick and put his hand over my mouth as he tried to direct me to the toilet. Silly bugger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭villager

(1)all over myself in back of a minibus on way home from playing a rugby match, was my 1st time drinking vodka
    (2) all over young girls head as she knelt in front of me about to perform a sexual act, needless to say she did not continue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Edinburgh Airport... I was 12 weeks pregnant and still getting morning sickness. I was feeling nauseous and decided to drink a bottle of Oasis... not a good idea... I couldn't find a toilet quick enough :(

Also, on my 18th birthday... under my sisters bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

At the entrance of a church, one christmas eve, just before midnight, as people were going in to midnight mass.

In the jacks of the cavern club in liverpool.

Into a towel, which i promptly put back into the hotpress. I wasnt too popular after that one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

On and into my guitar.

I had just bought a beautiful Martin D16 and had her sitting proudly in my room. Came home after a serious day's drinking and was completely hammered. Thought the best thing to do would be go straight to bed. The second my head hit the pillow I got 'the spins' and felt the severe urge to puke. The pressure of the first wave was too intense for me to hold until I reached the bathroom so I spewed out a gallon of puke all over my room, and in the process drenched by beautiful, shiny guitar in the most vile smelling puke from the depths of my drunken bowels. Being so drunk i went straight back to bed after I'd finished in the bathroom.

The next morning I woke up in the absolute horrors to the distinctive smell of stale puke. Inspecting the damage I was disgusted to find the top and fretboard of the guitar caked. I really wanted to clean it properly but I couldn't as the smell of puke was making me wretch. The next day when I wasn't so hungover I went to clean it properly I found that I had also gotten puke inside the guitar! Cleaning it was one of the most disgusting jobs I've ever done. I had to wait for the puke to dry on the inside of the guitar and then sand it out. The smell never really went away and I sold it soon after that as I was too ashamed to look at it.

Advertisement