Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strangest place you have vomited

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Coming out of Mass when I was about 11....mind you that particular priest wouldve made anyone sick (not in the kiddy-fiddling way I might add!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

My friend's bedroom floor. I just could not move, so I hung over the side of the bed and vomited onto the floor.

Also, the front row of the cinema.

I'm a classy burd, me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,846 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Stood at the door of the bondi junction railway station in sydney and emptied out 2 gallons of beer and a gallon of sambuca while frustrated commuters pushed past me in their rush to get home. Selfish bastards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭yerayeah

Me and this other lad were chatting to these 2 birds on holiday. Then I launched a gigantic volume of bright green vomit (2 pints of fat frog) onto my friends leg. Needless to say he wasn't too pleased but he got sick on my leg a few days later so I don't feel any guilt:pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Dressing room in a clothes shop in town.. Wasn't drink induced I was genuinely sick and couldn't hold it :( was about 13 at the time..

The shame :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Projectiled all over one of Biarritz's main streets after drinking a bottle of desert wine, not my proudest moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Dance floor of the club over the Abberley Court Hotel in Tallaght.

There are multiple shameful things about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭gwhiz

I once puked into the 18th hole of a Golf Course at 4am.
    Yeah.
    I would feel kinda bad about that if golfers were people.

Sorry.. I beg to differ. Golfers are people.... albeit very boring people !! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

I puked in some woman's bed in Inchicore one time last year.

Oddly enough, I ended up seeing her nephew for a while this year! :cool:

Hahaha coincidence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Into a cardboard box that ripped afterwards the first time I drank.

Damn you vodka and red bull!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭rororoyourboat

In a sock. On a bus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Longford.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

out the window of a moving taxi, about 6.00 in the day,in the summer. the taxi never stopped and people were near. happened when i was in college. i can barely remember it, i was locked, had just been fed a skipload of shots for my birthday.

very rarely get sick from drink, maybe only 2 or 3 times a year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Puked in the sink (the sink?) of an A&E* toilet one time. Baffingly turned on the tap (to wash away the vom, obviously), then turned my attention to the actual toilet bowl for any follow-up action.

Heaved for a few more minutes before realising that the floor was wet, turned around and saw that the sink had clogged (I'd eaten the most delicious Carbonara earlier - to die for) and that a lovely stream of vom-water was spilling over from the sink to the floor.

It seeped out under the door and everything. I was politely kicked out ("for fresh air", said the HSE worker) while they mopped up my dilute intestinal juices from the corridor.

Best night ever.

*I wasn't actually in the A&E for being a drunken mess, I was there to see a friend who'd been in an accident, which made it all far more embarrassing

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Projectile vomited onto the front door of Pizza Hut :)

It's a shame it was nothing to do with the food, I was ill at the time.. but my god, did people leave quickly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 danishpastry

When i was a student many moons ago, sitting around drinking with friends, we decided to mix miller and smirnoff ice, naming the concoction 'Schmiller.' Believe it or not, it actually tasted nice.

On returning to my home town for a weekend I consumed several pints of the said mixture and went home happy out.

Next morning, the mammy decides to wake me at an ungodly hour and drag me along to Superquinn. I didn't feel the greatest and as we passed by the coleslaw section and the aroma filled my nostrils, I knew I was going to vom.

"I'll be back in a minute" I says to the Mammy, laeving her puzzled while I bolted for the front entrance.

As I went through the checkout the first wave of puke hit. I was able to contain it in my mouth and, cheeks bulging, I started to run for the door. Due to the manner in which my cheeks were holding in the vom, when the next wave hit, it sent a stream of puke several metres through the air. The checkout lady looked on aghast.

At this stage I noticed a door with 'baby changing room' near the entrance and decided to head in that direction. 'I'll just about make it' I thought and as I burst through the door, the next wave hit just as I made eye contact with a young mother doing her baby changing thing inside.

Our eyes met for a brief second and then I immediately turned and puked violently in the sink. We both looked on in horror as the undigested schmiller flowed into the sink and then, like Tony Hawk in a skateboarding rink, channelled itself up the side of the sink and landed all over the room. I turned and legged it.

At this stage I thought that I could go back to the ma and not enlighten her about the pukey events that I've just described. I went to the deodrant aisle and sprayed some lynx to get rid of the smell. But when I arrived back to the ma, she goes "what the f*** is that on your jacket?" I look down and my collar is covered in chunks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Strangest place would be out of my mouth i think...yeah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,457 ✭✭✭✭Victor

In bed. Nothing like waking up to a scene akin to horsehead bit from the godfather after several hours rolling around in your own puke to tell ya you should probably cut back for a while.
    Similar, although I was only about 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Clawfeld

Getting "sick" from both ends on a weekend away in a mates holiday home in Donegal... a mixture of excelsior (long story), "cigarettes", and doggy food...

Thank god the sink was within reach of the toilet!! The lumps were something to behold! My hands smelled like sick for a couple of days after from trying to clear the sink... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭spoon

Sir Tony O'Riely's driveway.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

In a pint glass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

Id Have to say the Door handle groove in my car (that was a beast to clean)

but the most miraculous spew ive witnessed was at a friends bday party
    he had taken much drink and passed out on the couch.. me and my brother were still drinking playin playstation or xbox i cant recall ... this guy "rises from the grave" turns ans pukes into a paper plate not spilling a drop and passes back out.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

Few years ago i got sick outside an ex's front door right onto her mothers beautiful bed of flowers she spent so long growing. It was a topic at the next family dinner which i didn't attend for unforeseen reasons. And i was branded an 18 year old alcoholic. To this day iv never been so proud :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

a few years ago I got sick on a bus into a plastic bag -the ones with holes in it to stop kids suffocating.As I ran up the aisle of the bus to get off, the sick streamed out onto the other passengers as I passed :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Down my coat sleeve :o It was either that or pay the taxi driver an €80 cleaning charge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

When I was 8 years old after getting food poisoning. Never again thankfully

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

When I was 8 years old after getting food poisoning. Never again thankfully

That was the strangest place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

And to think people have the cheek to say the irish have a problem with drink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Dovers

On my maths teachers dog. Hung around with her son at the time. Came back locked from a party, walked into the kitchen and puked on the fcuker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭smooch71

In a confession box when I was about 10.

God I was nervous, I knew the priest that was sitting was a real cantankerous fire and brimestone merchant.

To be fair he was very nice when he came out to see what the commotion was. And no, not in a sexual way

Advertisement