Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strangest place you have vomited

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Over a pair of shoes in Debenhams today, think it was the smell of the leather.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭grundie

In my brother-in-law to-be's car on interstate 90 at 4am in morning after my stag do. I though the window was open.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Hendrix89

Into the bathroom sink on the ferry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭livindadream

ON the way home from Barcode ina taxi (convinced i was spiked)...still had a bit of awareness about me thinking of the clean up fine, so thought i'd be cunning nd vomit down the side ov the car, but of course ten minutes after the taxi man " whats this!!!" turns out i got it all down his neck and sleeve :(

had to pull over to get money from the atm, my good friends would not pay it and of course let me get spiked!!

not as bad as the time i didnt even make it to my room, slept outside inbetween the wheelie bins, then went to my grannies the next day...took one bite of lunch and exploded all over the kitchen! i didnt even aim down, just up in the air...lunch was ruined and had to throw the fruit bowl out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

in the middle of a packed pub a few weeks ago.
    i normally go off guinness for the summer and go onto smithwicks or bass with a guinness head.
    anyway after a right skinful of smitwicks i felt like i would try a guinness and proceeded to down it in seconds.my insides didnt agree and it bounced off my stomach and back up. i couldnt hold it and it literally sprayed everywhere from my mouth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Chapelizod. Had been to see a play in town with the mates and got the last bus home, hadn't been drinking or anything but hadn't eaten all day and then went on a bit of a sugar and cigarrettes binge after the play and got the cold sweats on the bus.
    Just passing through Chapelizod and mid-conversation with a couple from Castlebar, I just pegged up the front to the bus driver and banged on the doors like mad (mouth had already filled with puke at this stage). He let me out and I got spectacularly sick all over a wall before I'd even got both feet on the ground but fair play, he stayed at the request of one of my friends and gave me a bottle of water to sip on.
    Every time I pass that spot on the bus, I remind myself that a bottle of powergrade, a bag of doritos and half a bag of sour jellies should never be consumed in a 12 minute period.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

Into a bathtub all over some poor chap who was unlucky enough to be passed out inside it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 496 ✭✭renraw

Funniest I ever saw was on a balcony while on a ferry to France for a school trip during heavy wind. Two mates feeling the effects of the waves - One gets sick mid-air and it was blown into the face of the other who then proceeds to vomit as a result - puke-O-rama! :pac:

Similar experience in tramore, midsummer a couple of years ago. Thought it would be great craic ta get up on the merries after a feed of beer. The ride was one of those mad fookin machines that goes from side to side and up and down with 1 row of about 20 people. A mate wasn't able to handle it and let rip in mid flow with tiesto playing in the background. The machine was moving soo fookin fast that by the time he finished his first gut wrenching puke, it was after making contact with people at the other end of the row and we were at he opposite end of the row.

This happened twice before they decided to stop the ride and amazingly i managed to avoid all contact except for one or two dribbles. Never heard so much screaming in all my life and I breaking me arse laughing at the shocked mammy and daddys with their kiddies all covered in budweiser puke. Will never forget it :pac::pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I once vomited inside a child......long story

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Espy

On a friend's bicycle which I tripped over and tumbled into a bush to continue vomiting. I didn't get any bit of vomit on myself amazingly enough..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭Sulmac

Into a cup (and subsequently all over the floor) I was drinking water out of to quell my stomachache...

...at an after school club.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

O Connell St, Dublin. I differentiate myself from the countless vomitings that take place there every year by clarifying that I was 9 at the time, was not on any drink/drugs, was filled full of sweets/orange and it was my first time in the big smoke.

To paraphrase Rupert Brooke, there will always be a corner of O Connell St that will be forver vomit.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

In bed. Nothing like waking up to a scene akin to horsehead bit from the godfather after several hours rolling around in your own puke to tell ya you should probably cut back for a while.

My version of this was walking up in the middle of a puke angel - like a snow angel except made of various shots and the contents of one's stomach. It seemed to have been built in various stages overnight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Projectile at my father's suit jacket on the morning of my confirmation; it went almost exclusively in the front pocket - It literally hung in there for several seconds while we both weighed up what just happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

On my ex girlfriend, and all over her bed, then her carpet... I was empty by the time I got to the bathroom, which was no more than 3 feet away :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

On a dancefloor in castlebar

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭pipelaser

My Girlfriend was borrowing a friend of a friends posh flat in a posh city in Switzerland in the trust that we wouldnt disturb the neighbours cos we wernt supposed to be there....

Drank a few bottles of Red wine and got sick off the 5th floor balcony (While in a drunkin row with my GF...)
    all the way down over the front of a white building and into old, angry french speaking, rich, (complain about the littlest thing type) peoples balconies....

Im still in the dog house over that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 484 ✭✭flanree

My brother puked all over a bass amplifier I had years ago. It was standing upright but would have been great if it was on its back so he would have filled the speaker. Couldn't get the powered puke out of the trimming around the cabinet afterwards but still managed to sell it week later :)

Great thread BTW, my fav has to be Trankton's post!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

I've never thrown up in me life I'll have you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Whoze

On my friends back in Fibber's in Dublin a week ago, everyone was looking at her saying 'He's puking on your back!'

...as if she didnt notice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Was just in from a 24hour bender in college, the second I closed the door I could feel the vomit rising...however, seeing as I had just moved into the apartment and it had so many doors I didnt instantly know which door was the bathroom, now the bathroom in this particular apartment was great as it was a wetroom so alls I had to do was open the door and let rip but I guessed wrong and stuck my head into the hotpress instead....caking the hoover in the process....the cleanup was not nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 levitatingeleph

in a church

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

I ralphed in the top pocket of my friends dads pajamas once - while he was wearing them.

We were around 15 or so at the time and went a bit heavy on the drinks cabinet in my friends place. Vaguely recall getting sick and his dad coming downstairs to help. I repaid the favour by regurgitating his own alcohol into and all over his silk pajamas. Classy move. The family moved back to Cork around a year later. Mr. C - I'm sorry!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Was at Wax on South William Street for Hallowe'en about two years ago and I'd had away too much to drink. Was enjoying the chatter in the smoking garden when that beautiful wave of "**** I'M GONNA VOM" came upon me. Had to ****ing leg it up and out the stairs, in five inch heals. Ended up puking my ring up on Powerscourt SC steps wearing a tutu. Still can't even look at a bottle of Prazsky without feeling sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭fakefurbabe

Out of the open door of a taxi cab going around a roundabout off the A13 in Dagenham, Essex because the cabby didn't have a plastic bag I could throw up in and wouldn't stop the cab.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Persiancowboy

This is one puking incident I witnessed rather than was guilty of myself:

Many years ago in NIHE Limerick (now UL) there was a party of schoolkids visiting the college for a day trip from school. Some of them were standing in the queue in the canteen where an evening meal was being served for students and staff. Obviously these kids had done what we all did when we went on school tours and had spent the day stuffing themselves with crisps, sweets, coke and any other ****e they could get their hands on.

As one of the chefs emptied an enormous pot of baked beans into the serving tray, one of the young lads went totally glassy-eyed and proceeded to launch one of the finest (and smelliest) psychedelic yawns I have ever seen in over the canteen counter and all over the f**king entire food contents of the evening meal.

Needless to say nobody was in a rush back to the canteen for some time...

It was only then that I fully appreciated the wisdom of my mother who had always warned me about the dangers of crisps and chocolate......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Att-tichoo

down my sleave during a funeral when i was 16..had a heavy one the night before and was stuck in the middle of pew with my parents at either side..i obv wasnt supposed to be drinking let alone hungover...coudnt really burst out of the church with some poor young one on the alter tryin to pour out a prayer of the faithful through her grief...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭annabellee77

in a church

Oh me too..... was reeeeally hung over and had to go to a wedding..... had to go out in the middle of the cermony and only just made it to the entrance......oh the shame!!:o:o:o

Other would be the entrance to St Stephens Green shopping centre..... was soooooo sick. Again hungover and barely made it off the bus. Was trying to make it to the loos there but..... Shouldve seen the LOOKS I got, but I didnt care I was so fecked!!!:o:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭MrMatisse

On my ex girlfriend, and all over her bed, then her carpet... I was empty by the time I got to the bathroom, which was no more than 3 feet away :)

NASTY!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

Up my own sleeve walking through Dublin Airport :(
    When I was about 15 I got the winter vomiting bug and basically everything I consumed reappeared with a whole lot of fluid within minutes. I was flying to Spain on Stephens' Day and after arguably the worst Christmas Day ever (no turkey) I thought my stomach was beginning to return to normal. I grabbed a bottle of Fanta Orange in the shop at the end of duty free, and by the time I got to Sky Music on the silly little bridge it was making its way back up. Cue a weak attempt to run for the toilets, I had to cover my mouth and the orange-tinged chunks went flying up the sleeve of my new jumper. Hot, I know. :rolleyes:

Advertisement