Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strangest place you have vomited

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭garbanzo

Enjoyable thread, good stuff so far. I've very little by way of personal funny stories around this however two friends stories come to mind:

1. On a very rough boat crossing to Wales for a rugby match a mate of mine ran outside to have a "liquid laugh". He yacked overboard however, the wind caught it and carried it back and he ended up with his face covered with it. Cue the immortal line " all I want is a bit of dignity" as I handed him a tissue to clean himself off.

2. Anothe good mate hitched a lift back to the Co Wicklow town he lives in from the parish priest late one night. He (my mate) was locked after a long day out on the batter and as they trundled along he ended up puking his ring up all over the dashboard. The priest stopped the car and . . . here's the best bit . . . he roared at him to " get the fcuk out as you're after destroying me car". The priest left him on a dark country road in the middle of the night and he had to walk four miles home, albeit laughing his hole off !

That's my two cents worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭lanternchikk

Out of a window at a b&b in co. Galway.
    Projectile against the bathroom door at home, after first experimenting with "shotgunning" beer.
    All over the floor in the disco/bar carriage of the "Metal Train" (special trainride to Wacken Open Air).

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭emperor_krunchy

on a Koala at a zoo type place :S
    .....I still feel bad about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Demeyes

In a drawer in my bedroom in a house in college. I didn't remember doing it so I found it about a week later!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭lanternchikk

on a Koala at a zoo type place :S
    .....I still feel bad about it

Muahaha!:D How did that happen?

(All of the ones I mentioned were alckyhol-induced, btw.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭hurleronditch

In the back seat of a minibus from cashel to clonoulty at 4 am last saturday morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭pacman.podge

In a friends neighbours hedge!! opps!!!

I denied it......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

In a recycling bin,
    Superquinns toilets,
    I also managed to vomit on an engine whilst it was running...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭brazilicious

was just recalling last nights events, flashback of a friend leaning over and puking under the table of a nightclub then leaning up innocently as though it hadnt happened :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

In to the lid of a wok.

Been drinking the night before, having a chat with the parents the next day, was too far away from the toilet/sink and the wok lid was the closest thing I could grab.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭waterford1988

In my parents car years ago....needless to say they were not happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Irish-trucker

Strangest place ive got sick is in a power station :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

My brother puked on a Garda, he got car sick and got out to expell the inevitable chunks and a Garda got in the way of him and the bushes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

In my handbag on the bus it was either that or get thrown off in the middle of nowhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

In my inside jacket pocket,did'nt find it till i unzipped my pocket the next morning.:(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Down in wexford a few months ago with the family I over did the pints a tiny bit the night before and at around 7 the next morning I got up to get sick, was quite bad at this stage to be greeted by mum that we were travelling back to Dublin in 20 mins from then :eek: (She had work the next day & bro school) so I stumbled back into bed, anyways that car journey didn't last 20 minutes before I started feeling ill again, as we were on a motorway we couldn't pull in so fortunately there were those white bags (small bin bags I think they are) in the car which I puked into in full view of both parents and my younger brother :rolleyes:, That little incident didnt go down too well!

Nick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭Nappy

in one of the pockets of a pool table in a bar in Laos while tubing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

My ex boyfriend's bed. He had made me coffee to sober me up after I woke with the spins. It were a projectile and I just couldn't stop it from coming out.

I was dating this other guy a few years back and we went back to his house to watch a DVD. We'd been in the pub for about 4 hours previous. Anyway, all was well until the 'cigarettes' we were smoking made my head spin. I politely said I needed the bathroom and sashayed out of the room. Once out of sight, I legged it up the stairs, battling to keep the puke in. I'd made it to the jacks - hurrah. But when I went to flush, the handle came off in my hand. I had to go downstairs, tell him what happened and he had to unblock the jacks. Cringe. Amazingly, we still dated for a few months after that.:pac:

Most recently, I was at a house party in my friends house. The festivities were calming down and so me and my friend hit the hay. I woke up with the spins and knew I was gonna hurl. I legged it down the stairs to the jacks, trying desperately to keep it in, but alas, it wasn't to be. I got to the bathroom door and puked absolutely EVERYWHERE. The bath, the sink, the walls, his housemate's dressing gown, in his shoes. It was fcuking disgusting. I had to clean it up straight afterwards. It took me about 6 rolls of toilet paper and I was wretching the whole way through. Ugh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,892 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

drank to much Sparkling wine one new years eve a long time ago, no time to get to the jacks so puked into my pint glass, was feeling thirsty after the puke, and there was little or no food in the alcoholic puke so drank it back down again :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

drank to much Sparkling wine one new years eve a long time ago, no time to get to the jacks so puked into my pint glass, was feeling thirsty after the puke, and there was little or no food in the alcoholic puke so drank it back down again :)

sick kunt

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

a-k-47 wrote: »
    sick kunt
    Banned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

Hmmm Vom Pérignon...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

In my inside jacket pocket,did'nt find it till i unzipped my pocket the next morning.:(
    Oh....oh god.Thats nasty!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 DeeplyPraying

after smoking a cigar, and inhaling. in a lake lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

All over my keyboard after reading this thread.:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

after a night of abusive drinking on a boat trip, we went snorkling on the great barrier reef, I was sick as a dog and foolish thought it would do we good....it didn't, all that ebbing and flowing was no good for the belly.

Spat out snorkle and hurled in the water, honestly. it was like something out of a horror movie, all around me where tropical fish eating my puke, the water was dark with them,the surface of the water was bubbling. 2 minutes after my vomiting, there was no evidense of it....spooky.

Thought the little blights would eat me too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,892 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

11811 wrote: »
    Hmmm Vom Pérignon...

LOL well I was young, It was a crowded New Year's Eve disco,as I said it was pure clear liquid, I just regurgitated the drink I had drank 5 minute previous, now if it it had any diced carrots etc then I wouldn't have touched it :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

standing on a crowded bus, thinking i'm going to explode over everyone, doors open and i let fly, projectiled out the door, hitting the bus stop pole, and splattering on an old lady's wheel bag thingy. i got off and just kept walking after that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 traceystacey

Out of a taxi door, while the car was moving, and i did'nt get caught!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭emperor_krunchy

Muahaha!:D How did that happen?

(All of the ones I mentioned were alckyhol-induced, btw.)

not quite sure

i was only little so no alcohol that i know of :P

Advertisement