Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strangest place you have vomited

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Best vomiting display without doubt has to go to my mate 'tom' from way back...

16 years old and drinking in the grail of a free house that only comes a few times a year when you're that age. Anyway 'Tom' is well plastered to the point of paralysis, and the housesitting son arrives back on his scooter, depositing his helmet beside said drunken mate. The drinking gradually winds down and everyone heads off, we leave tom downstairs in the recovery position.

Morning comes and scooter guy is late for work, rushing around trying to find his shirt. Ten minutes to go until opening, he grabs his helmet and runs for the door. Door clicks open, but instead of the expected slam came a sound that still cripples me to this day:

'Awwww NOOOOOO!!!!!!! Tom you f****er'

In case it needs explaining, he had donned a vom-filled helmet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭1071823928

1, into my bag on a bus
    2, into the glass bottle container in a club while the guy was pushing it out...and promptly got kicked out!
    3, in a drawer beside my bed
    4, between my 2 duvets in bed and then went back to sleep...
    5, in a box in work
    6, in the shower
    7, in a pint glass in a nightclub

think thats all....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Under the Christmas tree while opening my presents when I was about 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

into a baseball cap, i was in a crowded hall, could not leave quickly enough, baseball cap (on my head) was closest thing to hand

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Kradock

Made a mad dash to the jacks after consuming a couple of gallons of Guinness , the feeling of releif was quickly overtaken by the realisation as I let go that my friend had beaten me to it and I had just projectile vomited a black mass all down his back as he hung over the toilet seat.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

On a pavement opposite a church on a Monday afternoon. Not that I remember much from that day 'til I woke up on a hospital bed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

1: Into the change bowl of the guy in a bar's bathroom( John in Mollys in limerick)
    2: All over the bar in the lodge nightclub

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

into a bin in school

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Zangetsu

Puked on one of the blacks in the jacks while running for a toilet in town. I tried to stop it but it sprayed through my fingers :eek:

Didn't feel bad, it was XXI :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

On a bouncer and the coat rack behind him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

couple a years ago now, managed to hop off nightlink on westmoreland st and puke my ring up then get on the nightlink again with no more puke relapse:pac:

and almost puked on a guitar in work today but managed to hold it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

After a night of drinking, I headed back to a friends house to crash. I got the spins and ended up puking beside and on his pillow, needless to say he wasn't impressed and I was walking (more like stumbling) home at 3am. I also puked in a friends back garden (first and last time I mixed drinks) not a weird place but her dog started licking it up. Although half an hour after that I got half a pizza from a random guy at an ATM so it was all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

my mate done it in a taxi,he was also aware of the fine so he done it in the sleeve of his parka,filled it up and balanced it until he got out where he then proceeded in flinging a straight line of puke onto the footpath.
    another friend done it in Ann Frank's house in Amsterdam.

Weirdest place i done it was on Chuck Norris' beard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 yeahsure

this one time i puked into a jax bowl......weird huh?!

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭bonkers

into the mouth of judas iscariot in a cunning act of time travelling revenge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭numanuma

The church collection box...:)

Well no, not really.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

On a Supermac's tray. Someone made me laugh while I was having a milkshake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭numanuma

Now that I think it got sick all over my birthday cake when i was 6 or 7....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Out of my friends's car as he drove me home after being on the piss all day. He held my head out the front window with one hand as he drove and I vividly remember the car behind blasting the horn at us, as his wipers tried in vain to clear his windscreen. Sticky stuff that Southern Comfort:D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

there was this other time, at band camp.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭username4321

school
    work in the jaxx
    in my aunties bed.
    into a coke bottle
    into a ziplock bag.
    into a mug of tea
    out of a car window while it was moving

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Into a baptismal font on the altar of a church in crumlin, I was 9 and the choir I was with was doing a wedding and I had told my parents I didn't feel well and they didn't believe me.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 dimple_smile

Into a frying pan.
    I was about ten, my mam was cleaning the carpet in the hall i remember i came up to her and said "mammy i think i'm gonna be sick" and i think she paniced cus she ran to the kitchen and grabbed a frying pan for me to get sick in rather then taking me to the bathroom which was right behind her :D:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭username4321

Into a frying pan.
    I was about ten, my mam was cleaning the carpet in the hall i remember i came up to her and said "mammy i think i'm gonna be sick" and i think she paniced cus she ran to the kitchen and grabbed a frying pan for me to get sick in rather then taking me to the bathroom which was right behind her :D:).

NOICE.
    i hope you threw it out or at least thoroughly dis-infected it before using it again.

Oh the rashers the rashers.....:eek:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

NOICE.
    i hope you threw it out or at least thoroughly dis-infected it before using it again.

Oh the rashers the rashers.....:eek:

Never had a hungarian omelette before?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

school
    work in the jaxx
    in my aunties bed.
    into a coke bottle
    into a ziplock bag.
    into a mug of tea
    out of a car window while it was moving

and that was only in the last 2 hours. fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

onto a random american guy in a hostel...not my proudest moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭valarie001

outside tesco! plenty of onlookers :o

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

There's a Tesco on the sacred ground, where I pulled her knickers down.. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

In a Car Park.
    In the holiday home estate near Rosslare, but that's nothing big, me and my friends use that place as our personal toilet when drunk.

Advertisement