Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strangest place you have vomited

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

into my cupped hand after a dodgy pint, it bounced back into my face. wasnt pleasant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

In a toilet

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭salutations

My friend once puked into his underpants. They were around his ankles at the time though so he managed to capture a fair bit in there. How do I know this?

He had fallen in a drunken stupor on the jacks at a school disco and we had to break the door in to get to him. The worst part is a few of us had to scoop that out then lift him into a standing position so we could pull up his jocks and pants before we could carry him home. Id say the jocks felt snug but as he was so out of it im sure he didnt mind.
    It took me years of therapy to get the nightmares to stop. Sometimes they still haunt me.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Into a drawer on the side of a bed in some strange house, just closed it and went home.....from time to time I try imagine the face of the person who found it.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Holopimp

I borrowed my mum's overnight bag for a trip once and ended up playing drinking games on that trip. I fell asleep and was ill during the night. When I woke, I couldn't work out where I had been sick. Then I opened the overnight bag and found it!

My mum didn't want the bag back after that for some reason!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭drunkymonkey

I once puked into the 18th hole of a Golf Course at 4am.
    Yeah.
    I would feel kinda bad about that if golfers were people.

I have the same story except it was poo into the 7th hole! Don't feel bad at all at all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

my sisters communion shoes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Inkivaari

Childhood travel-sickness
    1. In my mothers handbag on the way to Mullingar. (I'm proud of that one!!)
    2. A bag of candyfloss on the way home from Navan.
    3. Outside a farm, on the way from Navan. (same journey)

Alcohol Related:
    1. After trying to neck a Miller.
    2. Debs night. (made it to the toilets, thinkin I was great, leaning over the toilet, my glasses fall off amidst the spew. Washed them off and went back to the bar:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Into a urinal while hanging onto it for dear life in a bar in Chang Mai, Thailand. Felt great after though.
    Night only got messier though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

On the floor at the backseat of a 42N nitelink, but I don't think that's strange. Probably hundreds others have done the same.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Excellent friday night bump!
    \o/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭TokenWhite

Once watched a girl beside get sick into her handbag on a night out, she hadnt realised anyone had seen her, she carried it around with her for the rest of the night as if nothing happened

Also, during another night out, one of my mates once got sick into a fire in one of the local pubs, dont think anyone would have noticed only he put the fire out

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Elba101

On a ryanair plane, just as it touched down so i couldn't even go anywhere.

O yeah and their so stingy that they don't have puke bags on the back of the seats so it ended up all over me:eek:

Still, made sure to slide it on to the seat before i left just to spite them.

Ba$tards:P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Out the window of an apartment the campus res in DCU. Into the waste-basket in a newsagents full of people. I was on the till and the only one there. Like a true professional I kept serving. Many, many times in Fibbers but that's hardly strange. Ahhh, the memories! I wonder how many pukes we forget.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I have a strong stomach so very rarely puke, but the strangest place i have vomited is in the back of a car when i was being dropped home from a night out , when i was 17(to this day cannot remember it happening).

Not too long after that night, my friend got sick into her boyfriend's coat pocket in the middle of a pub, seconds after kissing him. Very romantic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

Severly hung over on the 20B bus heading into college..was'nt going to be able to hold it down. Hop of the bus at connolly station and leg it into the kip of a pub molloys across the road on the corner. Leg it into the jacks, the toilets in use and i'm told to piss off. I then proceed to vomit into the sink. The drunk finishes his business in the toilet stumbles over to me and starts rubbing my back and says 'ya better clean that up you scummy fcuk!' and walks out. All the while another guy is laughing at me at the urinal.

I was on time for the lecture and all:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

Dord wrote: »
    On the floor at the backseat of a 42N nitelink, but I don't think that's strange. Probably hundreds others have done the same.

Ive seen worse on that bus to be fair..actually i've seen worse on the regular 42B bus route!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

well..i haven't thrown up in weird places but at innapropiate events, like my friend's mom's 40th, and then my friend's 21st......i cleaned up after both times and noone knew...until i told them months after:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭TokenWhite

Quite a few years ago, I once got sick over the side of my bunk, my mother nearly had kittens so I ended up blaming my aunt who had been staying over that weekend, this aunt happened to be quite challenged both mentally and physically but that is just a coincidence.......(yes, I'm a terrible person)

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Elba101

TokenWhite wrote: »
    Quite a few years ago, I once got sick over the side of my bunk, my mother nearly had kittens so I ended up blaming my aunt who had been staying over that weekend, this aunt happened to be quite challenged both mentally and physically but that is just a coincidence.......(yes, I'm a terrible person)

lol

That was mean though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭shamblertine

Was sick at a posh golf club when I was about 16, was probably the first time I was drunk, projectile vomited into the sink, there was quite a few chunks of food in my vomit and so the sink got blocked and my vomit which was almost overflowing the sink just stayed there. I slunk out of the toilets unnoticed and carried on drinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

The antarctic. It melted the ice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Nettie

In first year I got sick on my school bus...Not the strangest of places, but the others on the bus have never let me live it down. I thought for a while there they'd forgotten but last week they mentioned it again...They'll never stop calling me ''Pukeface''. :mad:

This happened four years ago by the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭supersheeps

-The day of my first communion, all over passers-by in the restaurant we were in, managed to keep my dress clean though:D
    -into a box of popcorn while v drunk in the cinema, thought I'd gotten away with it until my ex went to take some popcorn and it leaked out the bottom...
    -the sinks in Thomas Reads, wasn't drunk but started doing shots of red aftershock and it came straight up, some girls thought I was puking blood and rushed over to help, "(heave) oh no, I'm (bleurgh) fine, just aftershock, heeheehee (huey)", they left me alone then
    -all over my now-hubby (he still married me after this!!), into his favourite hoodie, out the window and fianlly all over the taxi in London-ok, I'd just drunk a litre of vodka, but in my defence I get bad car-sickness...

I don't drink so much anymore...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

On the street beside trinity after a dogey burger king then proceeded to throw up in the dart station in a potted plant thingie then on the dart and at every dart stop on the way home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭ColaBeDamned

At the circus. Into a pile of hay beside the circus ring :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭rizzee

On my dad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭mcmc

All over the floor of a taxi i was just getting pulled out of. It was one of the 7 seaters things and they made me sit on the floor!!

Should have seen that coming.

Anyway, i puked on the floor of that taxi, got pulled out by my co workers (twas a christmas knees up) and shoved in an other taxi and sent home. Needless to say i had to puke and this taxi too. Bu t the taxi driver pulled over for me and i puked in front of a load of people waiting to get in to a club.
    Oh the look on their faces:pac:

I was fine after that:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Off the balcony in Bewleys Grafton street all over the sunday shoppers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭scottie pippen

in a public swimming pool when I was about 5, it was pink and it was floaty.

puked into a new pair runners after a bottle of whisky a few years ago.

Advertisement