Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA in swords

Options
  • 23-06-2009 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey, just moved to swords and im looking to train in some boxing/ju jitsu/Judo. Any advice? I see there is meant to be a boxing club in swords but there doesnt seem to be a website up and running

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Rush fight academy, just up the road from ye, they train in swords once or twice a week if I remember correctly, PM cowzerp for details

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭MaeveD

If you're interested, you can do Boxing and BJJ with us down the road in Clonshaugh.
    We're getting our website updated at the mo, but you can pm me for info or email me at info(at)defendu.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Hi, Paul here from Rush fight academy, we train in rush and its only a bus trip away-also some other lads from swords train with us so if you dont drive you might get a lift up, the fight team train in swords aswell but that training is only open to fighters, we compete MMA and have a number of qualified boxing coaches with us, and we get extra BJJ training with BJJ revolution who are linked with us too, there based in kilbarrack.

for anymore info send me a private message and i'll get back onto you..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Advertisement