Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Business and Law: Is this a BCL degree??

Options
  • 23-06-2009 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

:confused: I was thinking of putting down Business and Law on my CAO application. Is this a BCL degree and is it recognised by the King's Inn and the Law Society?? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

The degree is a BBL degree. I don't understand what you mean in terms of it being recognised by the Law Society as there are no exemptions available for holders of any law degree? If you choose your subjects right in 3rd and 4th year you can fulfill the criteria set out by Kings Inns so that's not a problem.

Can't recommend this degree enough, just finished it this year. Any questions just shoot!

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

While Business and Law is a BBL rather than a BCL, it is a recognised degree for the Kings Inn - see herehttp://www.kingsinns.ie/website/prospective_students/degree/schedule.htm

Advertisement