Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else got their tickets booked?

Options
  • 23-06-2009 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭

Went to the cinema on Sunday and saw the FULL HBP trailer for the first time and nearly wet myself...it looks amazing! Went straight home and booked my tickets for the evening of the 15th. So excited!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Oasis44

Are you serious? For Harry Bleedin Potter? I hope your 10 years old:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

is it out the 15th of July ?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Oasis44 wrote: »
    Are you serious? For Harry Bleedin Potter? I hope your 10 years old:eek:

Eh no :rolleyes:
    is it out the 15th of July ?

Yep. Tickets are on sale in most cinemas now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Did anyone hear if Eye Cinema Galway are going to do a midnight show for the release?
    I was at the one for the Order of the Phoenix and I thought it was a great success.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Booked mine 2 weeks ago, i'm like a child at christmas, can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭mach1982

I'm planning to see it either on 16th or at the weekend as i can't make the 15th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I probably won't see it opening night as I don't like cinemas in general, I need my space! I'll wait a little bit. It is out the 17th in the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

I love HP so much, hope to have a party before/after the cinema.

For the last book release my lovely husband waited hours in line to get me the book.... romantic or what??!!

I've book my tickets for a 11.30 showing on 17 with my cousin, I might just go by myself on 16th, then go again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Got my opening night tickets, I'm very excited!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 skittlesej

I went to book my tickets last night because I only just found out I wouldn't be working, but all the showings in Mahon Point in Cork from like 5:30 onwards were completely sold out! Booked into the Gate instead but they don't have Haagen Daz :( But yay, I'm going to see it tomorrow :D

Cousin couldn't go on Friday, so were going to night Liffey Valley 11.30. I'm excited as a kid in a Wessely Wizard Wheeze's :)( and I'm 27)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭JessieJames

got mine last week and cannot wait WWWWWWWOOOOOOOO :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

Went last night and enjoyed it but would say it wasnt as good as the last movie, also not as dark. My husband (who has never read a HP book) said he enjoyed it more as he could follow he story!!!

For the last book release my lovely husband waited hours in line to get me the book.... romantic or what??!!

The poor sod.
    My mummy (:D) strolled into Tesco on release day with no queue's and got it no bother

Advertisement