Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setanta Sports USA and US ESPN

• 23-06-2009 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭

Are any of the above channels available in Ireland via the many free to air satellite packages on offer?

Is it possible to pick up premierleague football on any of these channels or their far eastern equivalent? I know most premier league football is free to air in these places and was just wondering if any independent satellite providers provide such channels?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

There beams are direct to the Americas m8 - No chance here , ESPN is available signal wise here on the Atlantic sats but its encrypted for the US forces in Powervu - Not a chance in hell of viewing it though.

Try TVU and download it - with good broadband you might get a good stream.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

It's a P2P system so will consume much more of your Broadband than you watch.

I doubt Premier League is free any where.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

Africable on 7e showed Live EPL FTA last season regularly - It was however the worst picture I've eve seen lol

Advertisement