Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any news on meteor rolling out more 3g?

• 23-06-2009 5:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know when some other citys and towns will get the 3g coverage it's well overdue on?

Limerick and Galway for a start!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

I remember reading somewhere that 52% of the country was to be covered by sept 09. If thats the case, doesnt seem like they are going to meet that target at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

wobbles wrote: »
    I remember reading somewhere that 52% of the country was to be covered by sept 09. If thats the case, doesnt seem like they are going to meet that target at the moment.

53% by december

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

I thought Galway has meteor BB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Limerick will be done by the end of the year. Same as Galway, if things continue as planned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

Good stuff lads, lets hope they do! edge is fine on the old iPhone but 3g would indeed be better!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Now that you've asked ...

Just checked here in the sticks near Kilcullen in Kildare.
    Didn't have any 3G love out here when the nearby towns went live but tonight I'm getting a 3G signal (going to 3.5G when downloading)

EDGE-ish speeds but.

502407622.png

Advertisement