Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Fanfest 2009

Options
  • 23-06-2009 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

So anyone going this year?

Seems like another year where I would like to go but can't due to funds even though you can get a ticket with 5 Plex Cards now which is kind of cool but frustrating for anyone that was using plexs to play the game.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

you have a personal r64 moon don't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

kyp_durron wrote: »
    you have a personal r64 moon don't you?

Flights and hotels are what I can't afford. :pac: and hookers and blackjack of course

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

as much as I would love to go spend several days with my internet spaceship friends, talking about internet spaceships and the latest news relating to internet spaceships and the internet space captains lives, I think I would be better off sitting at home masterbating into a plastic bag while watching re-runs of pokemon

... seems more fun

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Talking about going with a mate... we'll see ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i have not yet raised the funds required to go this year, but if any of you are going i have a good bit of isk left from last year i can sell you (if i dont go)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Must do the lotto this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Tripp

give me your 1911 jaggeh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

jaggeh wrote: »
    i have not yet raised the funds required to go this year, but if any of you are going i have a good bit of isk left from last year i can sell you (if i dont go)

Was about to delete this post then realised my mistake.... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

mamolian wrote: »
    Must do the lotto this week.

Use that lucky 50c :D

Advertisement