Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Guilty Pleasures

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

Right, I've got the house to myself. First thing on the agenda? Playing deadmau5 at an eardrum-rupturingly intense volume while flailing about like a ragdoll octopus on a yo-yo. Soon it becomes clear that I'm totally unfit, and this hyperglycemic "dancing" gives way to a desperate, wheezing struggle for oxygen. I'm an embarrassment to myself and everybody else... but secretly proud of it! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Dog the Bounty Hunter, I have no idea why but this show makes me very happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I love this. Like really, really love it. Something is seriously wrong...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I just like to eat all the bits of cookie dough out of the B&J's ice cream and leave all the ice cream behind. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I have gotten addicted to playing Ratchet and Clank "A Crack In Time" on the PS3 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Pocketfizz wrote: »
    I have gotten addicted to playing Ratchet and Clank "A Crack In Time" on the PS3 :D
    It's been too long since I've played Ratchet & Clank. *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

dipping a chocolate bar in nutella and sucking it off! :) NOM NOM NOM!

I also love singing along to power ballads before I go out. Semi clad woman air punching with about 20 dresses strewn around her. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 gingarr

iCarly, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide...basically Nickelodian :)

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

Eliza Doolittle NOM

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Tinie Tempah.... <3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I thought this was worth digging the thread up for:

Robbie-Williams1.jpg

Guilty pleasure if ever there was one :D:D

I totally did NOT know all the words for the Late Late/X Factor performances....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭OopsyDaisy

I thought this was worth digging the thread up for:

Robbie-Williams1.jpg

Guilty pleasure if ever there was one :D:D

I totally did NOT know all the words for the Late Late/X Factor performances....

Fúck yes!

om nom nom nom :p

Sorry for the double post...but this really is a guilty pleasure...don't judge guys...

Miley Cyrus :o

miley-cyrus.jpg

There's just something about her :P

I also may have a few McFly songs on my ipod :o

/runs in shame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

This song. I ****ing love it!:)

Er, is it just me that finds Tim Minchin hot? Yes? I'll go now...

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭scoll

Embarrassing as this is, Fade Street

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭scoll

Cheese and onion tayto with ketchup.

scoll wrote: »
    Cheese and onion tayto with ketchup.

I MUST try this! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Namlub wrote: »
    Er, is it just me that finds Tim Minchin hot? Yes? I'll go now...

Hell to the no, I'm with you. He's strangely hot with the D4 hair and guy-liner. I just love his smile.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

This song. I ****ing love it!:)

I secretly like pretty much all the songs she's released as singles. :o

Hate her though. Oh yes.

• Advertisement

Just spent the last two hours watching Jersey Shore (in an ironic way, OBVIOUSLY), it's too funny. Found this as a result, amazing...

"Step off bitch or I'll punch your face"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

The Brennan's Bread advertisements with the old guy saying 'Today's bread today'. If I were to compile a list of old people with delicious voices he'd sit top of the pile. (And no, I haven't forgotten about Morgan Freeman, he can make do with second place.)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Monzo wrote: »
    The Brennan's Bread advertisements with the old guy saying 'Today's bread today'. If I were to compile a list of old people with delicious voices he'd sit top of the pile. (And no, I haven't forgotten about Morgan Freeman, he can make do with second place.)

Old people with Dublin accents sound class... What happened to the younger generations? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Old people with Dublin accents sound class... What happened to the younger generations? :(
    Unless you've been drinking and chain smoking from the age of 12 you can't get the same voice.See Shane McGowan and Ronnie Drew for references

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Adriatic

Being male and watching Glee although one of them in the last few weeks was so bad it put me off them. Thanks be to jebus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I love a certain tv show called Hannah Montana. I'm a boy and I'm not 11.

I'm DYING for Pokemon Black and Pokemon White to come out!! And I'm going to get both games, so that I can trade...

Oh, and... I may have gone to the Jedward concert in Galway a few months ago... AND HAD SO MUCH FUN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I get an immense thrill out of looking up words I don't know in the dictionary. Such a freak, I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I get an immense thrill out of looking up words I don't know in the dictionary. Such a freak, I know.

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

A thesaurus is where the real fun is at.

I hope I've spelled that right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

SNAP! Also, I signed myself up for the dictionary.com word of the day many moons ago. NO REGRETS.

Oh. And I have a serious problem with crosswords. I really have issues. I do them every single day, or else I feel unfulfilled.
    Further proof that I may, in fact, be a geriatric.

Advertisement