Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Guilty Pleasures

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Or Johnny Logan....J.Lo...Johnny from the block.

I love him!

(skintwin understands...)
    That I do SarahBeep! That I do...

I adore the Eurovision.
    I like to watch darts.
    I like WWE.
    AND I LOVE TODDLERS AND TIARAS!
    :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Skintwin wrote: »
    I adore the Eurovision.
    I like to watch darts.
    I like WWE.
    AND I LOVE TODDLERS AND TIARAS!

:o

I'm with ya on those two,they're both so bad that they're good even though I've only watched 3 wwe shows.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Now is a great time to be getting into WWE. They're really trying hard to improve their material, and have been since the start of the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Now is a great time to be getting into WWE. They're really trying hard to improve their material, and have been since the start of the summer.

[pointless rant] Pity they're not successful with their efforts then. And we both know why. They need to go back to being PG-13. They won't, cause they've too many young fans, but i miss the good ol' days when The Rock and Austin had these awesome verbal sparring matches, that even occasionally broke into song (so cheesy but still ridiculously entertaining :D). Or Angle belly-to-bellying Shane O' Mac through the KOTR glass. Or just anything to do with Shane O' Mac really. Personally i think that era officially ended with the retirement of Edge. [/pointless rant]

I still watch it though. Handy way to pass a bit of time i suppose.

Is it a guilty pleasure that i have a weird urge recently to watch some Matthew McConaughey films?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Don't Laugh,
    Promise Me You Won't Laugh,

Applied Maths

You Laughed Didn't You

Why Do They Always Laugh

• Advertisement
Advertisement