Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Guilty Pleasures

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Davidius wrote: »
    Motocross Racing?

Dangerous stuff that.

I hear they cut their wrists and all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

Fad wrote: »
    I hear they cut their wrists and all!

Heard a great emo joke earlier actually...

My little brother asked me for some CDs for christmas, MCR, The Used, AFI. I'm going to have to reconsider my surprise gift of a shaving kit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Another guilty pleasure of mine is watching Home and Away religiously (its on at great times)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 anchorsaway

Every time iCarly comes on, I move to change the channel but for some reason EVERY TIME end up watching the whole episode and laughing my ass off. It's a terrible show and I should hate it but I love it so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Silver kicks ass.
    Oh God yeah, i got silver a few years back along with a green gameboy colour and a pikachu bag :D

I looooved silver, my brother's friend borrowed it and broke it thouth :mad:

so I stole his Sims 2.

• Advertisement

phasers wrote: »
    Oh God yeah, i got silver a few years back along with a green gameboy colour and a pikachu bag :D

I looooved silver, my brother's friend borrowed it and broke it thouth :mad:

so I stole his Sims 2.

My gameboy was green too!

*HIGH FIVE*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Gold/Silver was a total sellout. I prefer the early stuff...

donmeister wrote: »
    Another guilty pleasure of mine is watching Home and Away religiously (its on at great times)

I've been meaning to ask Don is C-town Charlestown or Castlebar? Or some other town beginning with C I don't know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I've been meaning to ask Don is C-town Charlestown or Castlebar? Or some other town beginning with C I don't know?

Charlestown?? lmao! Its good aul Caislean a Bharraigh :cool: and Galway (
    for college :rolleyes:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

My gameboy was green too!

*HIGH FIVE*
    OMG! I thought I was the only kid in Ireland with a green gameboy! This is amazing stuff, start a club anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I enjoy watching the news...and...and The Late Late Show if I'm in on the Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

I love the pussycat doll's new song.......:o:o
    and recess on the disney channel....and spongebob, but as someone said already, that doesnt count!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I love Big Brother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

ohthebaby wrote: »
    I absolutely adore the Eurovision! I honestly look forward to May every year.

Is it wrong that I just bought this year's cd and put it on my ipod?! :-/

Yes it's wrong.
    But what's even more wrong is that I kinda wish I had that CD! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭MultiUmm

Watching progammes like Vincent Browne, Prime Time, Q&A's etc. :o Programmes like that would be like a sleeping pill for most of my class. :rolleyes: I am kind of a self-confessed politics nerd though. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

Watching progammes like Vincent Browne, Prime Time, Q&A's etc. :o Programmes like that would be like a sleeping pill for most of my class. :rolleyes: I am kind of a self-confessed politics nerd though. :o

That show is unreal... John Boweman is a legend. As soon as they start going down a learned off spiel he cuts them off, yet when they start fighting he keeps stumm and is always there to "poke the fire" when the fighting dies down. Its seriously funny, especially when Willie O'Dea or some other eccentric guy is on it. Pity, it has to come to an end :(

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Scrambled egg

I have this passion for discovery knowledge, I get hooked on shows like a century of warfare etc. And while im at it Duran Duran's Rio and A view to a kill are too damn catchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I have this passion for discovery knowledge, I get hooked on shows like a century of warfare etc. And while im at it Duran Duran's Rio and A view to a kill are too damn catchy.
    Wild Boys has always been my favourite :D

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

the police and queen...oh god
    i was at a police tribute band last saturday...i must have been the only teenager there and christ i enjoyed it so much!

also, mary mcgill on italk i102104 fm...thats a mighty good show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 splashdown18

the gilmore girls......oh and im a lad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Play TV

Damn I hate that show, but I always find myself flicking over...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

phasers wrote: »
    Play TV

Damn I hate that show, but I always find myself flicking over...

I dunno what it is about it, it's so shit but you just can't seem to turn it off :D

I'm convinced most of the questions dont even have an answer anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭camero

pokemon games to but its so funny there your the oldist in the shop looking at pokemon games but one day i was playing pokemon with some one and he said i have the best pokemon i had all lv100 pokemon and he had lv30 as his bigist lv so funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭-Els-

Fad wrote: »
    I really like Come Dine With Me!

Oh Come Dine With Me.. what a show! Its so bad its good. Even my Mam slags me off for watching it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Ughh same here! I wouldn't switch over to them but my father is always watching them and I'd watch them with him. Very interested in politics and current affairs. Honestly can't think of anyone in my class with the same interest in it.

Astronomy and science for me, only person in the class who probably knows what ISS stands for.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

tina turner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Wrestling :mad: And I hate myself for it too

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭MissIT

George Michael just love that man and his music.

and.. nuttela out of the jar :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

I dunno what it is about it, it's so shit but you just can't seem to turn it off :D

I'm convinced most of the questions dont even have an answer anyway

The red haired one with the curly hair does my head in!

JG is cool though!:D

• Advertisement

Anyone here familiar with Quizone?

Advertisement