Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Guilty Pleasures

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Anyone here familiar with Quizone?

:eek: I f*cking love Quizone. Is it just me or do they always pick the biggest idiots to go on it? I mean, I know they're kids, but come on......

The bloke who presents it looks like somebody famous too but I can never put my finger on it...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Anyone here familiar with Quizone?
    :eek: Oh my god I love Quizone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 shane154

Agh! I always watch quizone it wrecks my head that stupid kids cant get the answer EVEN WITH INTERNET ACCESS! the presenter kinda resembles Roy Keane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 shane154

Agh! I always watch quizone it wrecks my head that stupid kids cant get the answer EVEN WITH INTERNET ACCESS! the presenter kinda resembles Roy Keane..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

They seem to pick children who can barely read, don't know how to use google, and can't find their way around a maze they've seen people go through many times before.

Anybody remember the time they were asked what a Beagle was?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I hate when they pull out encyclopedias and shyte, you have a feckin computer next to you!

Google the main words in the question ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

i love a good bebo stalking session

damn private pages though:rolleyes:

i love a good bebo stalking session

damn private pages though:rolleyes:

I'm a notorious bebo-stalker. However our days are numbered theres a new app on Facebook that helps you detect stalkers, and no doubt bebo will soon have one too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

the young and the restless on zone romantica i dont know why but its just so alluring at night ha i find myself flicking between play tv and the young and the restless sometimes:o oh also Lionel Richie and Hansen :o i feel so embarrased!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

I'm a notorious bebo-stalker. However our days are numbered theres a new app on Facebook that helps you detect stalkers, and no doubt bebo will soon have one too.

There's a wee map on Bebo,you can see who visited your page and others can see if you visited their's.
    The game's up guys.

(Plus, nobody uses bebo these days, who's left to stalk? I only log on once a week or so, topshhh)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Never thought I'd see myself sticking up for Bebo but it pisses all over Facebook tbqfh.

theres one on bebo aswell but i dont care.

though a certain someone deleted me to stop me stalking their page i think.
    ooops

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

That app could actually ruin Bebo if they don't stop it, it's one of the few reasons I bother with it anymore. Bebo gets boring after about a week of using it.

jumpguy wrote: »
    That app could actually ruin Bebo if they don't stop it, it's one of the few reasons I bother with it anymore. Bebo gets boring after about a week of using it.

most people dont really care about it anyway id say

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Yeah but I pretty much know everyone by someone. Either that, or they know me. I'd say 99% of the people in my locality know me, but I only know like 50% of them! :( If they see me stalking them word will spread I'm a stalker, then I'll get a bad reputation, then people will hate me, then people will report me to the Gardai, then I'll be arrested, then I'll be in court, then I'll be a national hate symbol, then I'll be put in jail for a few years, then I'll have lost all my ambitions, then when I get out I'll be a bum, then I'll get killed on the mean streets.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

bythewoods wrote: »
    There's a wee map on Bebo,you can see who visited your page and others can see if you visited their's.
    The game's up guys.

(Plus, nobody uses bebo these days, who's left to stalk? I only log on once a week or so, topshhh)

Appearing on the map is optional, so only stupid stalkers will get caught out that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

It is really the only reason to go on. Can be fair boring after a while.

I was on some young ones page the other day and she freaked saying I was a stalker and all that crack. Now I felt a bit hard done by considering I was not in the business of frequenting her page with unlawful intentions.

Poor form by Bebo really because, as another poster said, I could see a lot of people not bothering with it anymore because of the new welcome app. This shan't be stopping me from my creeping sessions, I'll just have to use more efficient preventative measures.

Has anybody seen Internet Party? Wait until Facebook makes an appearance.

If you like it watch the sequel.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

Haha that video was awesome Shacklebot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I like to turn my music up loud and sing my little heart out, gets me through the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭madmac187

Anything Transformers orientated even the original cartoons from the 1970s on youtube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

I actually have impeccable taste, in everything. Music, films, tv-shows, books, radio DJs, journalists, everything*.

But I like Hannah Montana so much that were I a dude I'd probably be arrested**.

*that's not true
    **that is

I really hate rap music. All of my friends hate it. We ridicule it.

But now I've found this bloke:

And I really like his album. I'm ashamed of myself.

^LOVE it. Nothing to be ashamed of.

A Neurotic wrote: »
    ^LOVE it. Nothing to be ashamed of.

That's probably my least favourite song on the album. :p It's a bit of a downer.

I prefer this:

Should we create a dedicated Scroobius Pip thread? :pac:

But... he's got so many hats...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 furrysnookerbal

Fad wrote: »
    I really like Come Dine With Me!

I used to like it but there are too many freaks picked to do it now. Its lke a circus!

I used to like it but there are too many freaks picked to do it now. Its lke a circus!

It wouldn't be any good if they picked 4 normal people would it? The narrator would have nothing to slag them about. He'd die inside

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

madmac187 wrote: »
    Anything Transformers orientated even the original cartoons from the 1970s on youtube.
    Transformers started in 84
    Damn younguns

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭rhapsody!

bythewoods wrote: »
    The game's up guys.

Nah you can edit that so it doesn't even show you've visited their page.
    There's one really annoying person on Bebo and my friend and I stalk her page and laugh about her.. we're such bitches but she's just SO ANNOYING and a snobby little b*tch! XD

Advertisement