Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Guilty Pleasures

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

rhapsody! wrote: »
    Nah you can edit that so it doesn't even show you've visited their page.
    There's one really annoying person on Bebo and my friend and I stalk her page and laugh about her.. we're such bitches but she's just SO ANNOYING and a snobby little b*tch! XD

Myself and a friend of mine from college were doing that once, showing each other bebo pages of people we disliked from each of our towns and laughing at them. Then one of them died the next day... I felt like a right bastard :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

I really hate rap music. All of my friends hate it. We ridicule it.

But now I've found this bloke:

And I really like his album. I'm ashamed of myself.

Make sure you watch this if you haven't all ready

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Stev_o wrote: »
    Make sure you watch this if you haven't all ready

Yeah I've seen that alright. Pretty funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Anna Molly

O-town:D
    I saw them when I was 12, eee! [:
    I still have Erik's sweaty towel, and the key chain thing I got at the concert!

Also, Eastenders. Always watched it growing up..
    I'M STILL GROWING UP! [:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭rhapsody!

I remember O Town! I think my sister loved them..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I like those "bargain hunt", "trash to cash" and "cash in the attic" shows... There is one on BBC at least once a day... :D

Not too bad you say??? I'm 14...:o:eek: *hangs head in shame*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭rhapsody!

Oh God they bore me to tears.
    I'm sorry but they do XD

*does Bargain Hunter man's voice*
    "Hyello Baaahginn Huntezz"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

still watching wrestling and i have a darius song on my ipod

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I love watching the biggest loser : ]
    Have to make sure i'm up everyday to watch it in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

My music preferences ranges from My chemical Romance to Kenny Rogers. And I like to indulge in a bit of murder, She wrote and Dalziel and Pascoe....I feel like a granny somedays with very diverse music on my ipod.
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭cathysworld

Watching the Rose of Tralee :o
    Also love 80s music like Flock of Seagulls, Nik Kershaw and Hall&Oates :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

I sometimes watch a bit of Grand Designs if im really bored.
    :o

Niall09 wrote: »
    I sometimes watch a bit of Grand Designs if im really bored.
    :o

It's good some times like that guy with a completely wooden house which only cost him 120,000 pounds as he used most of the wood from the nearby forest. Was a honest guy who you felt for. Then you have the crap stuff like the really weird environmental rich hippies who have seances to bless the foundations and other crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

Stev_o wrote: »
    It's good some times like that guy with a completely wooden house which only cost him 120,000 pounds as he used most of the wood from the nearby forest. Was a honest guy who you felt for. Then you have the crap stuff like the really weird environmental rich hippies who have seances to bless the foundations and other crap.

You know too much, man! :pac:

Niall09 wrote: »
    You know too much, man! :pac:

I actually don't watch that show, at all............................................

shhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I like listening to and watching hannah montana... :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

INVADER ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭xochillixo

Bajingo wrote: »
    Yup..you're guilty as charged! :P

OMG ME TOO this hear was the best ever but hav 2 say didnt warm to the winning act at all..... he was cute thou

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I watched cartoons until an embarrassingly advanced age.

wait a secound......theres an age?:eek:
    Pokémon. No, not the gay cards: the video games!

Unreal you just cant beat Pokemon!!BLUE all the way ..none of those fancy platnium ones etc....even though you still have to try them:D:p

i love a good bebo stalking session

damn private pages though:rolleyes:

ha so true you dont even relise your doing it sometimes its all bebo is good for!!

cant beat watching people fall over not ashamed but man its just f***ing priceless!!:D:D;):pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Dante

Home and Away....although its mainly just to see that really hot blonde girl so I think that makes it kind of acceptable! ^_^

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Jeremy Kyle Show!

Home and Away....although its mainly just to see that really hot blonde girl so I think that makes it kind of acceptable! ^_^
    MMmmmm!!! The hot blonde... *drools on himself*

Unreal you just cant beat Pokemon!!BLUE all the way ..none of those fancy platnium ones etc....even though you still have to try them:D:p

Pokemon!!! I had Blue and Yellow even though they they were the same game in different colours!!! Got Gold as well!!! All on the huge, chunky Gameboy Color spelt without a "u":D!!! (Mine was green!!!:pac:) Never bought one on gameboy advance but got one on ds...!:P The pokemon were all different.:confused: Instead of 150 there were like 300+:eek: Wasn't the same...:( But still finished it in like a week!!!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Pokemon!!! I had Blue and Yellow even though they they were the same game in different colours!!! Got Gold as well!!! All on the huge, chunky Gameboy Color spelt without a "u":D!!! (Mine was green!!!:pac:) Never bought one on gameboy advance but got one on ds...!:P The pokemon were all different.:confused: Instead of 150 there were like 300+:eek: Wasn't the same...:( But still finished it in like a week!!!:cool:

ha ya but youcould get squirtle,bulbasaur,charmeleon and pikachu in yellow which was EPIC!!!!im a silver man myself:pgot sapphire on advance!.......i no!!!!!!WTF theres probably about 2 of the original pokemon in the new games just 300 pathetic ones:D...the 3-dness on the ds is pretty cool though:)

In the blue and yellow one there was some cheat got you 99 level up candies everytime I used it so on one game save all my pokemon were lvl100 and wouldn't listen to me(cause my catcher lvl was too low???)and who did what they wanted... They did the wrong moves bt were so strong it didn't matter... LOL!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

Taco chip...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭PunkFreud

Firstly, I must say that is the most godawful version of Rio I have ever heard.

My guilty pleasure...........
    Hmmmmm..
    I guess it would be a big mastication session with my mouth full of skittles.
    I see what you did there.

I masticate at least 3 times a day: the morning, the afternoon, and the evening. Sometimess, if I feel hungry, I masticate a few more times.

HAHAHA aren't we bloody hilarious and witty...

Don't be jerking your gerkin too much or it might fall off...!:eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Most mine have been said by people... which im not sure is good or bad :D
    I love clicking round on bebo, snooping around peoples bebos! I play the old game boy colour for kirbys dreamland :) i have hannah monatana dvds and cds :o

God im some louser! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fince

final destination 3

Advertisement