Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Guilty Pleasures

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Personally I think that song it a beautiful and melancholy metaphor for the struggle that African American woman have to endure in order to break from the oppression of poverty in many ghettoes in Modern American today.

EDIT: Oh, balls to that, whoever it was has ninja killer their post and video, I was proud of the above speech

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Chocolate rain it's so bad,but I can't stop listening to it.

Haha that's brilliant! :D

(Favourited after the first line (Y).)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

MASTURBATION!!!:p:D;)

Since when is masturbation guilty? ;)
    Monzo wrote: »
    Haha that's brilliant! :D

(Favourited after the first line (Y).)
    You hadn't seen that before?! Welcome to the internet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

D4RK ONION wrote: »

Ur doing it wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

D4RK ONION wrote: »

You hadn't seen that before?! Welcome to the internet!

Hadn't seen it, no, but that's mostly down to my broadbandless situation that lasted until last month. A friend used to sing it now and again - him singing 'chocolate rain' in a strange voice didn't exactly arouse my curiosity and force me to immediately youtube it. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Terry Hatcher

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

I love watching the biggest loser : ]
    Have to make sure i'm up everyday to watch it in the morning.

Me too,it's brilliant carcrash TV. I love how they lose like a pound and spend about two hours crying about it....... 'this has changed my life forever':rolleyes:
    The sadist in me loves watching them suffer as well.
    Oh, and I have an embarrassing pokemon story that tops everyone else's.Me and my brother learned the Team Rocket chant thing off by heart and used to perform it for relatives......we still have it on video somewehere, the shame:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭msbrightside

i like republic of telly and think it's funny.i think this counts as a guilty pleasure.

i also love gareth brooks but i don't think that counts as a guilty pleasure!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I love Lady GaGa.

"I WANT YOUR BAD,YOUR BAD ROMANCE!"

Genius.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Zaffy

I love Cheryl Cole "Fight For This Love" :o And I actually really like her as a person.
    Rest of her album is fairly crap though.

Everyone loves that song :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Zaffy wrote: »
    Everyone loves that song :P

I honestly dont :D

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Zaffy

Fad wrote: »

:eek:

Zaffy wrote: »
    :eek:

It's okay, I'm dead inside :)

Does that mean I'm dead inside too? Cool! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Fad wrote: »

You like My Chemical Romance. Therefore, your opinion on music is null and void to me! :p

Here's another current chart song I love, although I don't feel guilty about it as such because it is a fantastic song.

She's actually had a few fantastic pop songs (I also love Umbrella and SOS), it's a shame her voice is so whiney.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

I don't like the Gilmore Girls; and I certainly don't have all seven seasons on DVD either:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

theowen wrote: »
    I don't like the Gilmore Girls; and I certainly don't have all seven seasons on DVD either:)

I love the Gilmore Girls :D Really wish they'd make another series, i've seen the others too many times!

I love the Gilmore Girls :D Really wish they'd make another series, i've seen the others too many times!
    They were trying to get the actress that plays Lorelai to do an 8th but she wanted an executive producer role also. I seriously need to start studying:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I was really going to do that today but ended up out in the snow again.. I got a little bit done about an hour ago but then stopped :o
    Auh she should come back, petition maybe?

• Advertisement

You like My Chemical Romance. Therefore, your opinion on music is null and void to me! :p

Here's another current chart song I love, although I don't feel guilty about it as such because it is a fantastic song.

She's actually had a few fantastic pop songs (I also love Umbrella and SOS), it's a shame her voice is so whiney.

Strange, your opinion just became disregarded this very second :eek:

:pac:

I was really going to do that today but ended up out in the snow again.. I got a little bit done about an hour ago but then stopped :o
    Auh she should come back, petition maybe?
    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/great8mandate

Didn't work out to well last time:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Greatest song ever, what other song has lyrics about sausage rolls?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Ah that was a breakfast roll though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

I'm listening to MCR right now.

I mean I loved them when they were new(-ish, hadn't heard of them until second album) and went to see them live but I put that down to youthful foolishness, now I have no excuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I love to express my angst by watching Dawson's Creek!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

Big Brother. Please don't tell me I'm the only one in here who watches it!:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

Big Brother. Please don't tell me I'm the only one in here who watches it!:o

You're not alone my child!

Advertisement