Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

goat products

Options
  • 23-06-2009 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I am doing market viability research, - yes its for my own, the caprine scene, but it would help to see what kind of interest, and please excuse the the jumble of it. If your interested in a bigger variety of goat products, let it be known!

Thanks,

Bridget,
    The Caprine Scene, Ballinalee

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2bgxLIpFa0RFmFqZOz_2ftK4g_3d_3d

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I am doing market viability research, - yes its for my own, the caprine scene, but it would help to see what kind of interest, and please excuse the the jumble of it. If your interested in a bigger variety of goat products, let it be known!

Thanks,

Bridget,
    The Caprine Scene, Ballinalee

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2bgxLIpFa0RFmFqZOz_2ftK4g_3d_3d

I have a an allergy to Cow's Milk and buy Goat's Milk all the time. I once even used to import frozen Goats milk by the crate.

I would buy all Goat's Milk products. At the moment I buy Goat's Milk, Goat's Yogurt and even Soap made from Goat's milk - which has even helped my nephew's exzema :)

Two items which I have never found are Butter & Cream made from Goat's Milk. I would buy both - unpasturised if possible.

I buy Unpasturised Goat's Cheese from Superquinn right now called St Tola. It's produced in Co Clare I believe.

Nico

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

Thank you - Its great to hear such encouragement. As I said to my son, we got some lovely kids this year - after two years in a row with losses, and I'm sticking with my goal to eventually accomplish everything. - If we win the lotto - could happen a lot quicker. I know St. Tola's they are fantastic people and work hard.

www.caprinescene.tk

Advertisement