Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results!

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Ah thanks! That makes more sense. Unfortunately it's pretty definite I'll have to repeat considering they sent me a letter saying that I could go on to next year if I wanted to keep my other 2 subjects but if I wanted to keep French I'd have to repeat. I'll go in tomorrow just to be on the safe side though, thanks!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Hairspray

Heya guys
    I passed both calc 4 and statisitics in second year maths with 45 in both, meaning that i passed the year for maths , so no repeats for me:D.

I have one or two books now that i won't be using them, do you think i should burn them or donate them to the maths support centre?

NO MORE FRICKING MATHS EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

BRING ON 3RD YEAR BIOMED!!!!!!:p:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭gra26

Well if they're the 2 options go with donating to the MSC. We could always use more books there. Did you not think about selling them....?

Advertisement