Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manga Comics for sale. Check it out.

Options
  • 23-06-2009 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

1. Jing vol. 1- by Yuichi Kumakura
    2. FLCL vol. 1- by Hajime Ueda/ Gainax
    2. Naruto vol. 1- by Masashi Kishimoto

Ten Euro each.

Also have Japanese Culture book by Paul Varley if anyones interested. bought for 22 euro. will sell for 15.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Sorry to burst your bubble, but no-one's gonna pay that price considering you'd get them brand new at the same cost. I recommend you lower it.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭frawley2005

or you can read manga scans online for free

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Free as in robbing a bank = free money.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

i hate scanalations! you're cheating the artist out of their money :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

OP all of those titles are easily found in any bookstore in the country and at the price or in some cases cheaper. No one is going to pay 10 euro for a second hand book they can buy new for the same price.

i hate scanalations! you're cheating the artist out of their money :mad:

only if the manga has been licensed in english. Alot of the manga artists I really enjoy I discovered via scanlations and alot of times I would purchase the manga in Japanese to show support and once they were licensed in english I would get that to. A number of publisher keep track of popular scanlated series to help them pick what books to translate and publish and any decent scanlation service/site removes any books that have been published in english.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 DeeplyPraying

Saruwatari wrote: »
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but no-one's gonna pay that price considering you'd get them brand new at the same cost. I recommend you lower it.

Bubble busting away. Haha, but ya i agree with this guy.

Advertisement