Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who won 'Stars in their eyes' on Sunday 22/6 in Donegal Town

Options
  • 23-06-2009 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭

Was anyone at this event in the Abbey and who won it? Was just wondering, didn't get to go to it but think it would be great crack!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Opeth

I dunno if you're allowed to give names on this. I heard it was one of the barmen from the town. Maybe works in the Reveller. Think he was Bob Dylan. I missed it too. Supposedly was brilliant craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

If its public knowledge (ie. in the local papers) then there's no harm in naming him :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭blue shimmering

Opeth wrote: »
    I dunno if you're allowed to give names on this. I heard it was one of the barmen from the town. Maybe works in the Reveller. Think he was Bob Dylan. I missed it too. Supposedly was brilliant craic.
    Yes was looking the the Donegal Times and it has a feature on the whole competition, think everyone had a brillant time and it was all for charity too.....

Advertisement