Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you call it???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭valery

Jamie-b wrote: »
    This has probably been dealt with before, (couldn't find thread) but what do you usually refer to your lady bits as? This is not simply a curiosity question- when he's mooching around for sexy time my boyfriend uses the P word which I HATE. I have told him this but he keeps doing it. I need a new word to give him that will stick, but that's not vulgar or prudish! (PS absolutely despise the word fanny also, it remind me of Irish mammies trying out slang:-))

I call it what it is , I have a vagina. Its not a pussy a slit a crack or a hole,
    ITS MY VAGINA. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Google "camel toe video" at your own risk, you might be glad to use the p word again. Though I like veevage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Vaggie :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

2 stroke wrote: »
    Google "camel toe video" at your own risk, you might be glad to use the p word again. Though I like veevage.

God knows how many people just googled that link!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

• hoo-ha
    • bat cave
    • meat curtains
    • spam purse
    • panty-hamster
    • wizard's sleeve
    • (personal favourite) axe wound

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭madbev90210

valery wrote: »
    I call it what it is , I have a vagina. Its not a pussy a slit a crack or a hole,
    ITS MY VAGINA. :)

+1.. but I say it in a whisper :o doesnt sound so clinical then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I just say vulva unless I'm specifically referring to the vagina or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

• hoo-ha
    • bat cave
    • meat curtains
    • spam purse
    • panty-hamster
    • wizard's sleeve

:pac:

Uniquely revolting list, in its entirety.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

how about vagoo? not very sexy i'll admit...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

boyfriend uses vagoo
    joking with mates then its the gash or gee
    in general its the vag

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

Virginia was the best one so far, maybe you should just come up with a name for it and stick with that, like... Steve? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Jamie-b

Virginia was the best one so far, maybe you should just come up with a name for it and stick with that, like... Steve? tongue.gif

No way! I think i'll stick to "my punani"!
      • hoo-ha
      • bat cave
      • meat curtains
      • spam purse
      • panty-hamster
      • wizard's sleeve
    They, especially the last one, are so sick and wrong:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

You like Punani, which is a derogatory term stemming from Jamaincan rap, but you don't like Pussy?

I can only assume it is the actual SOUND of the word as opposed to it's origin that you dislike?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

I'm still wondering what the boyf says in mooching conversation when he's up for some. "How's your pussy?" or some such?

Anyway.

Ladytown!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Most often muff or vagina.

I've taken to squish mitten lately though....

I'm still wondering what the boyf says in mooching conversation when he's up for some. "How's your pussy?" or some such?

Anyway.

Ladytown!

I'm still laughing at the connotation of "mooching", i bet the poor guy would feel about 2 feet tall if he read that. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Lady garden to my friends & p*ssy to my lover

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

one for you ladies to consider: Fun box*.

* or not.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Dragan wrote: »
    You like Punani, which is a derogatory term stemming from Jamaincan rap, but you don't like Pussy?

I can only assume it is the actual SOUND of the word as opposed to it's origin that you dislike?
    Punani comes from india and the kama sutra, so it's sanskrit in origin and in that context anyway it would be anything but derogatory.

I like the spanish one, chichi. It sounds cute and is the closest to willy to my ears as far as playfullness goes.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I have to say, I like Pussy.

It can become "cúnt" in later proceedings.

If I'm at the doctor or talking to friends I'll be clinical, I think it helps friends open up more if you just matter of factly say vulva or somesuch.

I also love the euphamisms that neuro-praxis posted, expecially meat curtains, would only ever use them jokingly though!

The only word I don't like is punani. Not for any reason other than working in a sandwich shop and people looking for paninis would call them punanis. I tell you it was difficult to stifle the giggles when you're layering the ham in and squiring on the garlic mayo!

I notice that there doesn't seem to be a particular word as a consensus on here, it seems we hate all euphemisms for female genitalia. I wonder if this question was about male genitalia would the responses be more positive (I reckon they would)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

I'm trying to get my boyfriend to stop calling it my growler :(

I call it my bajingo, a la Elliot Reed in Scrubs, because she thinks vagina is too clinical!

Or foof. Actually that's my fav. :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Das Kitty wrote: »
    I notice that there doesn't seem to be a particular word as a consensus on here, it seems we hate all euphemisms for female genitalia. I wonder if this question was about male genitalia would the responses be more positive (I reckon they would)
    I reckon so too.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Hmm... I like cnut and pussy but I dislike saying them myself!! If I am referring to it myself I'll usually say lady area, or ladyplace.

Malari wrote: »
    I'm trying to get my boyfriend to stop calling it my growler :(

Actually I like that. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Actually I like that. :D

You can have it! I don't know why, it irritates me. Probably the way he says it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭This

was chatting to lady from belfast and she calls it her Foo (as in boo but with an f) i had to laugh

• Wibbs wrote: »
    Punani comes from india and the kama sutra, so it's sanskrit in origin and in that context anyway it would be anything but derogatory.

I like the spanish one, chichi. It sounds cute and is the closest to willy to my ears as far as playfullness goes.

I've never heard chichi used to mean vagina. I think in some countries it can mean breasts. The Puerto Ricans in New York say chocha :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

The Promised Land.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

Jamie-b wrote: »
    This is not simply a curiosity question- when he's mooching around for sexy time my boyfriend uses the P word which I HATE.

My sister and I were actually discussing this yesterday.
    We both hate that word too.
    We were trying to figure out the inspiration for 'Muffin'

I don't think I use any special word
    Can be 'privates', 'Lady area', 'V-j-j', 'Downstairs',

• Advertisement

Wibbs wrote: »

Really? Didn't know that at all! I always had it down as a music thing! You learn something new everyday!:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement