Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hypnosis

Options
  • 23-06-2009 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Does anyone have any experience of hypnosis in Dungarvan?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭joeduggan

no, but ive had hypnosis performed on me in boatstrand, just down the road from dungarvan. i wanted to give up cigarettes. i went to the hypnotist about nine weeks ago and i havent smoked since. the worst mistake u can make is goin to one in a hotel thats just passing through. if you want to know more dont hesitate to ask.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I went to a woman in Dungarvan, and got hypnotised to stop smoking!

I really really wanted to stop, but i just ended up smoking a few days later!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 sarhar82

Hello,

My friend bought this hypnosis cd from a hypnotist working in Waterford city.

I think she went for a few hypnosis sessions also and is now smoke free. I don't think he was as expensive as some hypnotists.

If you want I can ask her and let you know.

Sarah

Advertisement