Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCNA Scores

Options
  • 23-06-2009 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭

DO you include the passing scores of your CCNA on your CV (assuming you aint got much else to boost about).Do employers care about the score or just the fact you passed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Unless you can verify it, I doubt it and being honest i woudlnt.

High scores can be misinterpreted as cheating depending on who is interview you.. Strange I know but it happens

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭djfattony2000

Sure the pass mark is 85%

Thats quite a high mark either way!

I wouldnt put my score on my cv.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

I just put down "CCNA", MCP, MCSE etc

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Nelson Muntz

Ginger wrote: »
    Unless you can verify it, I doubt it and being honest i woudlnt.

High scores can be misinterpreted as cheating depending on who is interview you.. Strange I know but it happens

Correct. If you brag about getting 1000 everyone will assume you braindumped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

4Sheets wrote: »
    DO you include the passing scores of your CCNA on your CV (assuming you aint got much else to boost about).Do employers care about the score or just the fact you passed?

I'd imagine theres no point - but what you can do is add the skills learned as part of CCNA to additional skills part of your CV, ie TCP/IP, BGP, switching protocols, wireless protocols etc

• Advertisement
Advertisement