Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed!!

Options
  • 23-06-2009 11:18pm

Hi guys, I'm trying to clean out my old stuff and it turns out I have boxes of old books from college and school that I don't need. These would be Maths/Business/Economics type books and the standard leaving cert ones.

I don't really want to put them in the dump and I'll happily give them away, but does anyone know where they could go?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Black Lead

How about calling into Readers Paradise in Slaney Street if there still used by the schools I'm sure they would take them from you.

Black Lead wrote: »
    How about calling into Readers Paradise in Slaney Street if there still used by the schools I'm sure they would take them from you.

I went there before and didn't get a great reponse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭snellers

you could try adverts.ie free stuff....someone will always take them off your hand

Yeah, they are up there.

They have to go soon though. House is being redone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Guinea Piglet

Hi.

I'm wondering if you still have the books. I've been looking for a Home Economics book for ages called All About Home Economics by Deirdre Madden. If you have it would you let me know. Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi.

I'm wondering if you still have the books. I've been looking for a Home Economics book for ages called All About Home Economics by Deirdre Madden. If you have it would you let me know. Thanks

Sorry - don't have that one.

It turns out that the dump take books for oxfam, so they got most of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Guinea Piglet

No worries. Thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭poppy123

hiya, if you want to get rid of them put them up on jumbletown.ie . Ive put stuff up there and it has always gone really quickly. Ive got stuff there too. Its really good.

Advertisement