Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New BCD-3000 wont work properly

• 23-06-2009 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭

Just got it in the post today.

Im using it with the provided software, Tractor LE. Sometimes the MIDI wont work at all, i try to install the Windows Vista driver and it seems ok but Tractor can even see any MIDI device.

It was working a while ago, but it kept freezing after like 20 seconds and the audio and MIDI stop working AGAIN. Wreckin me head.

Any solutions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

How is it powered? A seperate power plug or through the USB? That can be an issue sometimes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

the BCD3000 sometimes acts like this for me too but I've found if you make sure to switch off your wireless networking on your PC/laptop this helps.

Also check your ASIO settings but since it seems to be an intermittent problem perhaps this isn't the problem.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Advertisement