Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twitter help -O2

• 24-06-2009 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hey, I'm trying to figure out if I can use twitter on my phone without it costing a fortune. Anyone know? I'm with O2 & have free texts to any network

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

omg, a perfect opportunity to take the piss out of a twitter user :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Colette1712

Thanks ! It's working, dont know how but it is!

Ag Tweet gives you an Irish mobile number to send your tweet to and it will not cost you anything if you have free texts.

• Advertisement

tahnks, I just dont know how the feck it knew my twitter account cos I dont remember registering that, oh well who cares, it's working. Cant see replies though, prob pushing my luck there

A data bundle?? You say that like I know what it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

Well I take it that you are on speakeasy not bill pay so in that case you probably don't have a data add-on/bundle.
    It is an allowance of MB's that you can use towards surfing the internet on your phone without incurring the standard rate of 1c per KB which is quite expensive.

Advertisement