Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TED talks (photography related vids)

• 24-06-2009 12:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

I did a rough search and don't think these have been posted before, apologies if this is old news to you guys. Was just browsing through some old TED talks and found these gems which some of you might find interesting.

David Griffin on how photography connects us
    Photosynth

Any photography related videos you'd like to share?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Myself and a friend messed around with photosynth a while back. It's kinda cool technology, but very hard to produce any sort of decent results without using a massive amount of shots.

And creating a synth is a time consuming, albeit completely passive, process.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭clive_odonohoe

those links seem to be down at the minute.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Been meaning to try Photosynth out for a good while now, what's holding me back is the time consuming nature as mentioned above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Thermal Equilibrium Diagram :pac:

Advertisement