Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scared to ask for help

Options
  • 24-06-2009 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Really need some advice here. I haven't a clue if I'm gay/straight/whatever. I'm so stressed by it. I really need a mate.

That's the problem. The person (gay) I want to talk to doesn't believe me when I tell her how I feel. We're good mates for about 9 years but can go months without seeing each other, that kind of friendship.

I've decided to ask her out so as I can talk to her but I'm terrified she'll brush it off. I'm stressed coz I'm so confused and really just need someone to listen. What do I do???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SebastianDB
    MrSebastian2you

Hi, well I dont know what to say! I will say only this is not easy! I will say U need to discover uself! To see what road is best for u! U need some one to talk to! And about the girl ... I dont know ... u need to look into uself, discover uself and then ... see if u have feelings for the girl, if you like her or not! Best of luck! Seb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

Ask me for my MSN if you want. :)

Advertisement