Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groan

Options
  • 24-06-2009 1:10am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A famous Viking explorer returned home from a voyage and found his name missing from the town register.
    His wife insisted on complaining to the local civic official who apologized profusely saying, "I must have taken Leif off my census."

"Well, here is your problem." the doctor says to the first time father. "It seems that this child needs a diaper change." The new father then replies "but I swear, that package said it was good for 8-10 lbs."

A young American couple, who recently bought a large house in London, decided that their new home needed central heating. When they were told it would be impossible to install a heating system, the wife sighed and said,
    "I should have known that we couldn't have archaic and heat it too."

Question: What is Thomas Riker's dating philosophy?
    Answer: "If at first you don't succeed, try Troi again."

Question: What do you get if you cross a borg with a black magic marker?
    Answer: A borg with a big black X on it.

Question: How many Voyager crew members does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Answer: However many it takes, you can be sure a shuttlecraft will be destroyed during the attempt.

Question: How many TOS landing party members does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Answer: Only one, but the extra red-shirt will die in the attempt.

Question: How are Beverly Crusher, Worf, and Deanna Troi similar?

Answer: Because one's a Doc, one's a Worf, and the other's a Marina.

Advertisement