Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band DLC problem...

Options
  • 24-06-2009 2:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭

Got RB2 while ago and forked out points left and right to get 40something songs.
    Theres usually a party on in my place so its customary to break out RB about 11 :p.

But recently i invested in upgrading my elite.. to the RED elite. :pac:
    ( i know, how shít hot am i?)

Anyway, I didnt transfer my data, just swapped Drives.

All my arcades and other DLCs had to be just deleted and downloaded again and everything was fine and dandy.

All untill i get to RB.

Basically none of my DL stuff works and i get an "The song file has become inaccessible and your game has been restarted" message, or something to that effect.

I know its probably something to do with copyrights and al that.

So i leave the question to you guys;

Has this or anything like this happened any of you guys before(or of course anyone you know).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

The only problem I can think of relating to this is the licensing. You can still continue to play DLC on different Xboxes to the one you downloaded the songs to initially, but if you're on a different one, you have to be signed on to Xbox Live with the same Gamertag you initially used to download the song at first.

Short version:

• You can download and play DLC online or offline on the Xbox you originally downloaded the DLC to without any problems.
    • You can download and play DLC ONLY signed into XBL on the original Gamertag you used to download the content on an Xbox different to the original one you used to download it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

• You can download and play DLC ONLY signed into XBL on the original Gamertag you used to download the content on an Xbox different to the original one you used to download it.

Thanks for the insight dude.

This was suggested to me by the guys in Gamestop, as they say it can happen with all the arcade games. (cant play offline, but signed in you can fine.)

But with pretty much all of my RB DLC songs arent playable online or offline.:confused:

Advertisement