Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access to LOLOCAUST

Options
  • 24-06-2009 5:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I requested access to LOLOCAUST but was told that the smell of infraction off me was too overwhelming.

Is there anyway to gain access now like not getting an infraction for afew months or something.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

That's up to the moderator to decide. Private hosted forums are entitled to admit or refuse whoever they want for whatever reason. Well, reason permitting - i.e. "Because you're black" wouldn't be an appropriate reason, even if it does sound like a lolocaust-appropriate response.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

First off, Lolocaust is a private hosted forum. There is no absolute right of access to a private forum. Access is granted purely at the discretion of it's moderators.

We have a good bunch of posters who are happy to work within the rules and there is rarely any direct modding to do. Unfortunately your infraction record leads me to believe that you could be a disruptive influence on a very stable forum. You have racked up six red cards and three yellow cards. They were from eight different mods so there can be no claims of bias against you from just one or two mods.

That is why you application to join the forum was declined and remains declined.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Yeah I understand.

But I wasnt winging about you decision, I was just asking is there any chance i the future?

Advertisement