Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IIPMM Higher Certificate in Business (Procurement)

Options
  • 24-06-2009 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 45,431 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone studied this? It is a higher level HETAC course run via distance learning and classroom based.

I would appreciate any feedback from anyone who has studied this whether it be by distance learning or through college.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 liamhamill

I have just signed up for year 2 of the higher certificate, I decided to study 2 nights a week in the college close to me. Year 1 was fairly handy if you attended all the classes and revision days. I work in the purchasing department of a printing company but some of the stuff on the course I dont think I will ever get to use where I am now but it gave me a great insight and better understanding of all the areas involved in procurement. I have talked to some of the people doing the distance learning route and they had no problems with it. If you have any questions just ask!! Good luck

Advertisement