Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magazine Website Format?

Options
  • 24-06-2009 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hey, Im putting together a regional free bi monthly magazine this summer. Looking at getting a website done but nothing too technical, ideally starting off I would like to just have magazine appear page by page like a digital version so people who dont have the printed version can go online and read it, something similar to

www.lecool.com

Or a standard website with a PDF File of the magazine available to download could be good either, just wondering would anyone have any advice on this as my knowledge is limited. Have a designer on board just need someone with the know how of how to get eveything up on line.

Im working off a relativly small budget too so I understand it can be tough to do on a limited budget.

Thanks in advance...........

Comments

Advertisement