Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Sent Mail From Outlook Is Spam?

• 24-06-2009 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I have a problem and cant seem to solve it, all the mail i send from Outlook express is being sent as spam. can anyone tell me how to fix this problem as i use it for work and the mail i send to my clients is being deleted because the subject is spam. i am really desperate to fix this problem ASAP!!!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Have you asked your clients what is happening on their side?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭suzi-suz

Insurgent wrote: »
    Have you asked your clients what is happening on their side?

Yes i have...they are receiving the mail as spam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Why dont you use a free online pop client, or maybe the provider of the account has an online webmail interface? Who is the account with.

Have you done a full virus scan etc etc. ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

am i reading this correctly...

if you send someone a mail to someone it lands in their junk/spam mail box

maybe your IP is registered as one that is known to send spam, just turn your broadband off and back on and you should get a new IP

Advertisement