Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL Logo USBs

• 24-06-2009 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Would anyone be interested in buying USB's with the UL Logo??

The printroom USB's are really bad and I think if they sold USB's with the UL Logo students would appreciate them a lot more, what do you think?

Anyone know a way of getting in contact with someone in UL to ask them if they would be interested in the idea??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Would anyone be interested in buying USB's with the UL Logo??

The printroom USB's are really bad and I think if they sold USB's with the UL Logo students would appreciate them a lot more, what do you think?

Anyone know a way of getting in contact with someone in UL to ask them if they would be interested in the idea??

I could be wrong, but I think the UL Alumni Association does something like this already.

Either way, I don't think the market for this would be huge. Students are very price sensitive (in my experience, with the exception of the 'Daddy is paying' brigade), so for these to really appeal they need to be cheap first and foremost, then UL branded second.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I've no idea how much the print room are charging for their flash drives but I doubt they're as cheap as getting them elsewhere. If they're not great build quality, that's a second reason to get them elsewhere.

If they were still the same build quality with a UL logo on them, I wouldn't even consider getting one. If they're of better build quality, a UL logo on it wouldn't matter a damn to me.

Advertisement