Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pass Lists/Class Lists

Options
  • 24-06-2009 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭

In other colleges around the country, DCU and UCD, they publish pass lists which let you know where you finished in your class. Is there any such list or method for finding out in DIT?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

sure your results will tell you whether you passed, I just don't see the point of going all the way to DIT to see whether you've actually got the pass, especially if you live somewhere like Mayo or Dundalk ;)

You can ring the examinations office btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭malinh

No she has her results, shes want to know were she finished in the class. In DCU and UCD they posted student numbers(online) in order depending on you overall grade.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

as long as ive been in dit, its only been a class list of all the exam numbers from the exams in numerical order and the only way i could find out where i finished in my class would be asking around other students.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭StephenM_smc

At one stage I think I saw lists in Aungier St, but it only said passed or not. Does she know anyone in the class to ask how they got on? Thats what we did in our class, then again it was never more than 40 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

sorry to but in, but why does it matter to know what's your place in the class? Is that something to do with graduate employment scheme or some competitive master's degree?

• Advertisement
Advertisement