Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Back To Halo 3

• 24-06-2009 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

so i decided to crank up the old xbox again n get back to halo 3 on xbox live, but suprised that it wont let me do doubles or team games as its giving out that i dont have all the maps to play!!

so i downloaded all the free maps available, but its still not good enough apparantly, i can play lone wolves fine so why not teams?? im not paying for maps!!

whats the story with this eh??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

Basically, every popular playlist requires you to have all the DLC to play them. There's always Social Slayer, though. You may be able to play Social Skirmish and MLG as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 beefygrandmole

i know how you feel i have all the free maps but didn't want to pay for the others but i can still do squad battle as far as i know that's what i normally do...until i get ODST and get all the maps with it plus 3 new ones:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,605 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Per the playlist lists: http://www.bungie.net/online/playlists.aspx
    The only things you can play with only Heroic and Cold Storage would be:

- Lone Wolves
    - Squad Battle
    - MLG
    - Social Slayer
    - Social Skirmish

It's mainly because about 80% of those who play Halo 3 online regularly would have all the maps, thus they can change the playlists so that most of them require the paid-for maps to play on, while still giving those who keep their hands in their pockets the ability to play, albeit they're giving you as little as they have to ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

i just think its crazy, there trying to force people out of the game unless there willing to pay for the new maps!!

cant understand why each playlist dosent have an old maps variation, or even match up the players so that those with new maps get matched with others that do, then those that dont play seperate games!!

Advertisement