Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car repairs/Mechanics in Maynooth/Leixlip? Please Help!

Options
  • 24-06-2009 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Does anyone know on here where i can find a car repairs garage or mechanic car failed an NCT recently because of and electric window/mirror fault, need it sorted asap and i work close Maynooth and Leixlip.

Thanks a mill..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

there is one in maynooth business campus - 10g
    not very good but may help in nct fixing

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Shannonsider

There's a guy in Celbridge called Tony King, I've gone to him the last few times with problems and found them efficient and effective. He's just outside the town on the Lucan road side.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭jb-ski

hi, there are a few in Leixlip.

Ciaran Harrington 086 2300 479 (green lane) or Tommmy Nelson (Kilmacreddock) 6244 634 are both very good, reasonably priced and
    honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭beam99

What make of car is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

jb-ski wrote: »
    Tommmy Nelson (Kilmacreddock) 6244 634
    +1, honest and very reasonable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

fella in Maynooth beside the train station called Mick Rogers its the 2nd right after train station going towards m50 and than the 2nd right before the ramp. Wide entrance with a good few cars in the drive way.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭spear thrower

Thanks for the info all.. Ill start ringing around..

Its An Audi A4(02 model)..

Advertisement