Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car...

Options
  • 24-06-2009 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

hey all im looking for a smallish car with a big boot...

i have two babies so lots of stuff including a double buggy to fit in the boot! this will be my first car so dont want something very big!
    i know that the ford focus does fit a double buggy in the boot but dont know of any others!

anyone got any ideas/ suggestions?

just thought maybe some of you with 2 or more children might have some ideas!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

twintastic wrote: »
    hey all im looking for a smallish car with a big boot...

i have two babies so lots of stuff including a double buggy to fit in the boot! this will be my first car so dont want something very big!
    i know that the ford focus does fit a double buggy in the boot but dont know of any others!

anyone got any ideas/ suggestions?

just thought maybe some of you with 2 or more children might have some ideas!

thanks

Hatchbacks like the Focus would be better than saloons as you can get stuff in and out of the boot easily enough. But you could also look at estates as well!

Best advise for you is to test drive a few, check out the boots, even bring your buggy with you. When you are happy on choice go up North and buy there. You will save a fortune ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Gabsdot

I had a mondeo hatchback when DS was a baby. loads of boot room. Now I have a Focus estate which I love

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭snellers

we have twins with a double buggy of course...wife didn't want an estate or 'big car'....we opted and are very very happy with the Nissan Note. We also considered the honda jazz.

both cars deceptively roomy with plenty of head space but what swung it for us was the note has a rear seat that can be moved forwards and backwards in one easy motion.....plenty of room for the twins and double buggy....

best of luck in your choice!!

Advertisement