Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA Accounts Technician Part Time course in HSI Limerick

Options
  • 24-06-2009 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi

I am thinking of commencing the Part time ACCA Accounts technician course in HSI Limerick in September for 4hrs on Saturdays.
    Has anyone completed this course??
    Is it hard to combine working and studying (and a family!!), is there a lot of Home work between lectures.
    Any help would be appreceiated
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Hi there, there is a huge amount of work involved in doing this course part time. Alot of homework too and topics covered are looked at and moved along pretty quickly so the majority of work and practise is done at home.

I did two evenings a week and some saturdays (full days) - I cant imagine only being in the classroom for four hours a week.

The modules are pretty interesting, esp business and law so its not all balance sheets etc :D

I did this working full time as a single parent and it was pretty tough.

Advertisement