Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Newcastlewest

• 24-06-2009 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I'm looking to get a new ISP, as I moved to NCW, and my options are abysmal. I've got Ice, who are universally slated, or Eircom, who don't seem to have any good non-package broadband offers. You see, the problem is that I need an unlimited usage deal, as I'm a heavy user. Anyone got any advise? Cheers lads.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Fionn MD

Also, has Eircom ever actually charged anyone for going over the download limit? Is there a cap to the amount they can charge you if you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Yittisay

Hi Fiona - You sort out you BB yet? I've been with Eircom for 2yrs but looking for alternative, im a pretty heavy user as well and it seems to be getting worse by the day. Not sure if changing provider will help though as I believe all the hardware above in the exchange needs replacing but I'm getting pretty desperate at this stage and prob will chance changing provider.

Advertisement