Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thoughts on ICS?

Options
  • 24-06-2009 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi all Have full mortgage approval from ICS. Havent dealt with them before . Anybody have any comments/thoughts on ICS re their mortgages etc ? Thanks EFM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Only thing I know about ICS is that they are linked to/part of Bank of Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

Hi, I went with ICS for our house, 9 years later (on a variable rate all the time) I have to say i am happy with them. Cannot say I have had to deal with them that much over the time but the drops were passed on in full each time the ECB dropped their rates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

Just bought a house using ICS. Pretty happy with them. no ****ing around like AIB and got a nice surprise during the week when they gave me €1000 towards my legal fee's : )

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yeah, can't say I've any problems with them. They have a nifty online banking system which allows you to re-arrange your mortgage (the period and the type) or arrange overpayments online.

Advertisement