Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mullingar to Navan

• 24-06-2009 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

Hi all,

Could anyone please tell me the best way to get from Mullingar to Navan using public transport:confused:

Thanks
    Joe

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 836 ✭✭✭- bo -

One bus a day from Athlone to Navan (no. 70) that stops off in Mullingar:

http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1231169400-70.pdf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

Thanks - BO -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MarkBennett

Does this bus actually run?? Has anyone ever got it? Please let me know. We all know how unreliable bus eireann is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

Does this bus actually run?? Has anyone ever got it? Please let me know. We all know how unreliable bus eireann is

Its supposed to run anyway. Didnt take that option myself anyhow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MarkBennett

If some one can let me know about the no.7o bus or is there any other option to get from mullingar to navan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,467 ✭✭✭cml387

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 836 ✭✭✭- bo -

I got it the majority of Fridays between last September and May this year, travelling home to Navan from college in Athlone. It might be worth giving Bus Éireann a quick call about it though, make sure it doesn't just run through the college year like certain buses/routes.

Advertisement