Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky TV in Galway

Options
  • 24-06-2009 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Was wondering if anyone new a good distributor/agent for SKY in Galway? And how long it would take to get set up? I know theres a few sources to get it set up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭LeggyBrunette

I can PM you number of guy we use?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

I can PM you number of guy we use?

Yes Please, Do you know how long it took for you to get it? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Do ya know anyone with Sky?
    If so, do the reccommend a friend dealy and you both get a cheque for 75 bucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭LeggyBrunette

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Yes Please, Do you know how long it took for you to get it? Thanks

Well, I rang him for my brother at Christmas last year, he was very busy but he installed Sky for him 2 days later which I thought was great.

Thats cool guys, thanks for the help. Only other person I know with it is my dad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Thats cool guys, thanks for the help. Only other person I know with it is my dad

You not friendly with yo' Dad? :pac:

Not after the way he treated my mother...all she wanted for her birthday was a new kettle and he killed her...what a w@nker! Joking! I will try the money off suggestion. Thanks to both of yee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Not after the way he treated my mother...all she wanted for her birthday was a new kettle and he killed her...what a w@nker! Joking! I will try the money off suggestion. Thanks to both of yee

<not on, Magnus>

:D:D:D:D:D:D Hahahaha! ROFL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

what a twisted mind ye both have...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Just an FYI

If you plan to get sky multiroom (a sky box in more than one room), you need an eircom phoneline, otherwise its not possible. Its often a major detail they forget to mention over the phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,487 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Not after the way he treated my mother...all she wanted for her birthday was a new kettle and he killed her...what a w@nker!

A tad harsh ! :D

Advertisement