Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr. Freeze!

Options
  • 24-06-2009 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm wondering, does anyone know of any shops in Dublin that sell Mr. Freezes anymore!?

Today it's lovely, and I'd love one but it's struck me that I've not seen them for sale anywhere lately. They've not gone out of business I hope!?

Thankee!

Comments

How can a shop not stock Mr. Frezzes. :eek:

Your a shower of charaltons up there!

*Goes to profess undying appreciation to the Mr Freeze stash in my freezer*

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

Green Mr Freeze and vodka is not a good comnination :(

Red the Blue are the yummiest.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Scráib

I'm country boy, born & bred (Kilkenny if you wnat to know) and this lack of Mr. Freezes is really bugging me!! SUrely there's *some* shops in Dublin that sell them? All that's needed is one shop, then I'd buy about twenty and be set for a good long while!

Surely there's somewhere?!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

They always cut me at the corner of my mouth where top and bottom lip meet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

Des wrote: »

they do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Are you sure your checking the right section? They have them in Tesco but not frozen they are in the juice aisle.

Are you sure yu checking the right section? They have them in Tesco but not frozen they are in the juice aisle.

Aren't they the mini ones with real fruit juice in them? They're horrible and cut your mouth even more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Banter Joe

jigglywoo wrote: »
    Green Mr Freeze and vodka is not a good comnination :(

Red the Blue are the yummiest.

How did you manage to mix those?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

havent seen Mr Freeze's in years!! god brings back memories!! would love one now - that or a fat frog - does anywhere sell them anymore.>?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 me_shell_86

the shop at the dart station beside bray has them although they are about 60 cent each but theyre the nice proper ones not the tiny 1s u buy in a box!

• Advertisement

Banter Joe wrote: »
    How did you manage to mix those?

Three Mr Freezes mushed up in a pint glass. I don't recommend it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

The SPAR opposite Pravda (off Abbey Street) sells simialr, had one the other day :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭katiemaloe

My boss brought us in a box of those juice ones today! We froze them and were eatin them all day. But you're right, not the illuminous blue sugar hit I was expectin. Since when is Mr Freeze supposed to be healthy? 90% fruit juice my ass!!! Bring back the fake flavours!!!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭petethebrick

Where the **** do you all live like? :confused:

They sell them in every shop I know - both at home in monghan and here in Dublin.
    The double sized giant ones on the other hand- haven't seen them in ages^^

Are they the ones with a penguin wearing a top hat and magic wand? They came in weird flavours like water melon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 me_shell_86

Where the **** do you all live like? :confused:

They sell them in every shop I know - both at home in monghan and here in Dublin.
    well the giant 1s are the 1s we want!!!! :) the new crappy small ones are in every tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

i seen the giant ones (same as we got as kids) in a shop in Portobello yesterdy - they had lots of flavours - cola ones, orange, blue, red, green ect - no idea how much thought, they used to be 10p but more like a € now!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Des wrote: »

Ah yes, like a chelsea smile, think the big killer ones were called Gi-normous
    joker_large.jpg

used to go through torture, while it was healing you were eating wham bars and ripping your teeth & fillings out.

I like the blue ones best, great flavour blue is.

I also had a yellow mr freeze ruler

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭BDR

messrs wrote: »
    i seen the giant ones (same as we got as kids) in a shop in Portobello yesterdy - they had lots of flavours - cola ones, orange, blue, red, green ect - no idea how much thought, they used to be 10p but more like a € now!!!!

Can still get them for 20c in Wicklow..
    maybe 25c

Few euro if you're buying the packs of them in Tesco and places though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

I got Freeze Pops in Aldi the other day..... absolute crap!! Tropical Flavoured pop?? I want Yellow Flavour god dm it!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement