Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies, do you mind us checking you out?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

There is another way ...?

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭dollybird09

Latchy wrote: »
    There is another way ...?

yeah, a quick look and appreciative smile is good... a long leer is gick :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

OK so ,zzzzzzzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

SarahSassy wrote: »
    I dont mind you checking me out if you are good-looking ;)

Ha, you read my mind because this is directly related to my question.:p Ladies be honest please;

Does how the guy look affect what you deem perving? I mean like here is a scenario; Two guys are eyeing you up the exact same way. They are same age but they look entirely different. One is good looking, the other not so much. Do you deem the guy who is bad looking pervy automatically? Do you give the good looking guy more leeway as to what is "acceptable" in checking you out?

BTW, I don't check out women, I don't make eye contact with anyone. I don't even creak my neck, like seriously.:eek::p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭devereaux17

some spanish girl literally had her eyes hooked on me tonight, it was so freaky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

There's this girl that passes me sometimes on my way to work. She's got lovely long blonde hair and a great figure. We always make eye contact and she sometimes gives me a smile. I don't know, I just feel that if she sees my eyes moving below eye level she'll think I'm a bit of a perv. She really brightens up my morning anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

yep - its pervy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Anna88 wrote: »
    I dont care what anyone says...

WOMEN LOVE ATTENTION

Why else would we bother spending an hour choosing what to wear and slapping make up on! Boys, men, gentlemen....builders, look all ye want...just dont make a gal feel cheap!! Remember, actions speak louder then words!!

Firstly, not all women spend hours dressing themselves or wear make-up.

I do, however :P Speaking for myself, I don't do it for male attention - I do it to boost my own confidence, to feel good about myself - not so guys can check me out!

Not every woman dresses up for the sake of getting a few whistles and pervy grins.
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Ladies be honest please;

Does how the guy look affect what you deem perving? I mean like here is a scenario; Two guys are eyeing you up the exact same way. They are same age but they look entirely different. One is good looking, the other not so much. Do you deem the guy who is bad looking pervy automatically? Do you give the good looking guy more leeway as to what is "acceptable" in checking you out?

I wouldn't deem the ugly guy a perve, unless he was making me feel uncomfortable ; obviously staring, not breaking eye-contact, licking his lips etc :P

I suppose if I was attracted to the person, I wouldn't mind them looking over a lot ... I'd feel a bit weird about it if I didn't like the guy!

I think age has more to do with it than physical appearance - for example, if an obviously older guy was staring at a girl, I think she'd call him a perve because of the age gap!
    The he's-old-enough-to-be-my-dad-why-is-he-staring-at-me type-thing!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Anna88 wrote: »
    Im not backing down on MY beliefs...
    If ye dont like being looked at and wear make up for "yourself" wear a cloak and hide from the stares....

And women who don't wear make-up? I couldn't be bothered with make-up the majority of the time. I generally brush my hair each day and sometimes I even brush my teeth.:eek: But that's about it for my grooming.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

I think we need picture proof of that seekup :p

If you see me walking down the street, just engage your photographic memory. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭stiff kitten

no...i actually love guys checking me out...

if guys hold the look i know im lookin well...:)

thats the idea behind the sexsy clothes...

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Clanagael

well obviously if a woman is gonna wear those clothes they dont wear them for the good of their health they want people to look at them and are secretely delighted when lads are eye ballin them,

Advertisement