Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to become a model citzen

Options
  • 24-06-2009 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

how do I become a model citzen with boards.ie

and get all them stars and stripes;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Stars 2, 3 and 4 are added when your postcount reaches 100, 500 and 10000 respectively.

Stars (and postcount) are irrelevant to be honest - better to post one useful contribution than 1000 pieces of crud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭bongotime

so my thread about the terminators and trains and getting some serious views and replys. will that help me get stars and all that. or do I have to get over a 100 for all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Extra stars only automatic with extra posts as I mentioned above.

Your reputation, though (for what these things are worth, which is at least more than a few stars), is far more dependent on you being a useful contributor who posts intelligently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭bongotime

thats a bit mad. o.k I understand the like post a good post but in the end of the day there just words and Im not writing shakshpeare. but will the train and terminator posts get me good rep

Advertisement