Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patricks Hill - Waste collection

Options
  • 24-06-2009 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

I'm struggling to find info on the net with regard to waste collection at my new house on Patricks hill. I've always been a country boy and I don't really know who collects what. Is it city council in the city or if it is the done thing to call Greenstar or one of those guys???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

as far as i know greenstar are recycling and the city council collect actually rubbish.. not too sure tho

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭haven27

Living near enough to there, the city council do both, they rotate each week, so rubbish one week then recycling the next. So you'd have a wheelie bin for rubbish and they give out bags to fill with recycling. I'd say give them a shout about it if you don't want to use a private company.

Advertisement